Mario Cristobal to Miami | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mario Cristobal to Miami

Has Diaz been let go yet or they still letting recruit during this lol

Cristobal may be a good recruiter but in terms of in game management he's a complete dope. He falls in the category with James Franklin and a few other high profile guys that are wildly overrated but seem to always be mentioned for the next big job.

Cristobal can recruit.
Miami has the best recruiting base in the Eastern time zone.

He will crush it in recruiting.
Now remind me to go crush Utah -3 while it’s still there.
If he is going to Miami the Ducks are a bad bet.

Really rings hollow when these coaches complain about players sitting out bowl games. Not sure why a guy with NFL dreams is going to play a likely meaningless game to make someone else millions of dollars.

New Twitter rumor is Dabo to OU to be announced in an event with Drake performing.

Obviously.

Oddly specific enough that I give it 1% chance of happening.

Last edited:
Wasn’t cristobal in Miami already. Who am I getting him confused with?

This is why Miami will never be consistently great anymore. They are a complete -show.

Maybe, but if they do end up with Radakevich and Cristobal, that’s quite impressive.

Drake seals it.

From what I’ve gathered on Twitter… Dabo is literally trending because: Radakevich to Miami, OU hasn’t hired anyone yet, someone saw Drake in Norman, Drake has a picture from some random time with Dabo, something something Venebles, some OU guy says news breaking tonight that will make OU fans “s*** themselves” = Dabo to OU to be announced by Drake during a performance in Oklahoma.

LOL. Joe is not going to make a sub-lateral move to work for a lame duck coach. We aren’t paying that $. Cmon, man…
Im not looking for him to be the OC

From what I’ve gathered on Twitter… Dabo is literally trending because: Radakevich to Miami, OU hasn’t hired anyone yet, someone saw Drake in Norman, Drake has a picture from some random time with Dabo, something something Venebles, some OU guy says news breaking tonight that will make OU fans “s*** themselves” = Dabo to OU to be announced by Drake during a performance in Oklahoma.

The fact I'm a middle aged man and know what every word in this sentence means makes me proud and sad. There must be a German word for this.

That has gotta be assured program suicide, if he doesn’t come. Why would you leave Oregon they have Nike $$$
Had played at the U on national title teams, special place for him, not just a job

Four years ago almost to the day Willie Taggart left Oregon for FSU. That didn't work out too well for FSU.
Exactly why he should stay in Oregon where he has a good thing going and can recruit nationally, sorry but Miami is not the national staple it use to be .. they cut away all the convicts to save face and have never and will never be the same .

Exactly why he should stay in Oregon where he has a good thing going and can recruit nationally
I agree. For oregon's sake they'd probably be better off if they lost him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom