Mark Coyle...He gone | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Mark Coyle...He gone

It's a pity we're having a thread about gutless bailouts. But that's where we are.

I thought "he gone" was banned once I finally said it(Gillon thread). The irony of me being ridiculed for my shortest post ever! lol

Apparently my curse has some weird selectivity to it, as witnessed during the final f***.

Say Babers goes 3-8 then 5-7 Coyle most likely sticks with Baber. New AD , odds are wont. Any new coach like Babers is going to be unsettled over this.

If that happens half this board will want him out anyway.

Interesting article and quotes from Floyd. Nobody, but nobody knew including those he bought in from Boise with him. Apparently, John Cunningham closed on his house just in the past few weeks. Floyd said Cunningham ran out red faced. Most left the office and did not come back. Can you imagine those he bought with him, and then did not even have the courtesy to tell first? If you think we got stiffed, how about them? They followed someone here, who just abandoned them in upstate NY!!
Adios, and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Interesting article and quotes from Floyd. Nobody, but nobody knew including those he bought in from Boise with him. Apparently, John Cunningham closed on his house just in the past few weeks. Floyd said Cunningham ran out red faced. Most left the office and did not come back. Can you imagine those he bought with him, and then did not even have the courtesy to tell first? If you think we got stiffed, how about them? They followed someone here, who just abandoned them in upstate NY!!
Adios, and don't let the door hit you on the way out.
WOW. Just wow.

WOW. Just wow.

I don't know Mark other than in passing and will take him at his word that this was really for family reasons. But what I will say is that he handled this very poorly and without any regard for anyone but himself. It was a really classless act...so frankly, good riddance and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Mark Coyle and the term integrity used by the President of Minnesota is a true oxymoron.
What did he do for Syracuse University; only one thing.

dino.jpg

That is a huge thing! Coyle needs to live with himself. We will be just fine with Dino!
Go Orange!

I get people are mad about Coyle but the guy left a job making 330k per year for one making 850k. In any other line of work outside of athletics that wouldn't be shocking.

I get people are mad about Coyle but the guy left a job making 330k per year for one making 850k. In any other line of work outside of athletics that wouldn't be shocking.

Then call it that, don't call it "family reasons".

I'd probably do the same thing to be honest, but I'd also be man enough to admit that I was bought. Pu$$y move.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom