Mark Garrick? | Syracusefan.com

Mark Garrick?

CbusCuse

All Conference
What happened to him? suathletics is saying the class is complete. Thought this kid was signing with the Orange.

John Garcia is making it sound like we are waiting on a mystery guy before Garrick sends his in.

Maybe we are just hoping to get Bryan Johnson the DE from Nassau if the NCAA lets him play. :noidea:

Since Garrick is still taking classes this semester ... maybe he needs better grades?

JohnGarcia_Jr John Garcia Jr
I wonder is the DE quota was met when Manley firmed up and MPB was brought on. Garrick odd man out (west)? Pure speculation only...

John Garcia is making it sound like we are waiting on a mystery guy before Garrick sends his in.
Wasn't there a "mystery guy" last year that never materialized...forever to remain a mystery?

Wasn't last years mystery guy Keyshon Johnsons nephew who will be at Ohio St in the spring.

Wasn't last years mystery guy Keyshon Johnsons nephew who will be at Ohio St in the spring.
yup it was him and the year before that was chris hogan..its not a recruiting class unless we have a mystery guy

OrangeFizzOrange Fizz

BREAKING: Garrick didn't sign today bc Syracuse doctors are evaluating an ACL injury he suffered in his last game... -Fitz
#Garrick: Original injury was thought to be a sprained MCL...turned out to be an ACL tear. Surgery was on Jan 23rd. MEGA-podcast coming up

OrangeFizz Orange Fizz

Mark Garrick says he can sign whenever PENDING Syracuse doctor's approval on injury.

Not 100% sure how much I like this...

I see both sides of this argument, but in a perfect world - i would hope we wouldnt pull an offer based on an injury.

i know this is a weird situation b/c the injury most likely happened pre-offer.

OrangeFizz Orange Fizz

Mark Garrick says he can sign whenever PENDING Syracuse doctor's approval on injury.

From an egocentric Orange position, that's a pretty good reason for not extending a scholarship at this point.

I wish the best for Mark and hope that he fully recovers.

Not 100% sure how much I like this...

I see both sides of this argument, but in a perfect world - i would hope we wouldnt pull an offer based on an injury.

i know this is a weird situation b/c the injury most likely happened pre-offer.
I guess Cuse didn't know about it? Maybe the Dr. says no either way and this is just a way for Marrone to cover himself against bad press.

I guess Cuse didn't know about it? Maybe the Dr. says no either way and this is just a way for Marrone to cover himself against bad press.

Maybe they want to know his availability for the 2012 and 2013 seasons before extending the offer?

He only had 2 to play 2 I think, so if he will miss next year, there's no reason to have a offer to him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom