Marrone is a big stupid turd and for once it thrills me | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Marrone is a big stupid turd and for once it thrills me

Bortles looked like Marino against the Patriots. I don't get it.
They wanted revenge for the AFC title game. Plus the Patriots lost their best DL Trey flowers on the second drive in the first quarter and Chung in the 2nd quarter.
The Jax team was super focused and they played great. They destroyed New England but they played a lot harder than New England.
The Patriots get everyone’s best punch.
The 3 teams that beat New England have all lost their next game the following week.

People get upset about calling Marrone’s performance here as simply “good.”

But by every measure is was that. Some of the reasons were out of his control and contributed to him leaving. Sure.

A good coach takes a bottom feeder and gets them to pretty good in 4 years. That is not a slight.

My contention is calling what he did great.

They wanted revenge for the AFC title game. Plus the Patriots lost their best DL Trey flowers on the second drive in the first quarter and Chung in the 2nd quarter.
The Jax team was super focused and they played great. They destroyed New England but they played a lot harder than New England.
The Patriots get everyone’s best punch.
The 3 teams that beat New England have all lost their next game the following week.

We can try to explain it all we want but as far as I am concerned, it's un-explainable.

So much for continuity. Unfortunate fall guy.

What a mess.
Nathaniel Hackett has nothing to be ashamed of... Doug probably owes him more than he’ll admit. And vice versa.

He’ll wind up in a good situation. Kind of quick for Doug to pull the trigger imo.

HA, dude, you're brutal... Lol.

I'll tell you what man, our last two conference games I really thought about it. Dino was ultra aggressive on fourth downs. It leaves you with the feeling that he really wants to put the hammer down on conference rivals. And I love it.

Every time I see a punt net a team 18 yards, I just think, holy shitezenberger' you're an idiot.

It's so nice not to be that idiot.
It's non stop questions, twenty minutes about why is it that only defense is offsides when soccer has offense that's offsides for chrissakes they're different games idgaf shhh please

It’s funny how much context matters depending on which coach is being referred to.

That WF game in 2016 was one of the most conservative offensive game plans I’ve ever seen. I wasn’t sure Babers was going to make it work.

Made Marrone look like he was running the Baylor offense. Looking at one game or play in a vacuum is silly and lazy. Projects more that some people don’t sctually watch all these games.

When do you think this board moves past Marrone? He took over a blazing dumpster fire in 2009 and got us to 2 bowl games over the next 4 years.

Carry on.
Personally, I have years to go before I'm done with funnin' Marrone.

It's non stop questions, twenty minutes about why is it that only defense is offsides when soccer has offense that's offsides for chrissakes they're different games idgaf shhh please

Derp, Syracuse was just called for offsides by the offense at Boston College when Pierce lined up in the neutral zone.

Derp, Syracuse was just called for offsides by the offense at Boston College when Pierce lined up in the neutral zone.
They called it encroachment right?

Nathaniel Hackett has nothing to be ashamed of... Doug probably owes him more than he’ll admit. And vice versa.

He’ll wind up in a good situation. Kind of quick for Doug to pull the trigger imo.

Marrone owes his current NFL career to the 2012 team, and Hackett was the guy who helped him scrap the previously awful O, put the ball in the air, and win 8 games.

I'll admit, watching Jacksonville turn into a tire fire is fun. Don't celebrate week 2 wins like they are the Super Bowl. Clowns.

I doubt Dougie made the call on firing Hackett. I'm guessing that came from above Dougie (prob TC). I thought the Jags had a legitimate shot at making the Super Bowl before the season started but they have been downright terrible. You can blame Bortles all you want but I think their issues run much deeper.

On a side note,what happened to Dougie? He looks like a giant sausage on the sidelines and he is not moving well at all.

Marrone owes his current NFL career to the 2012 team, and Hackett was the guy who helped him scrap the previously awful O, put the ball in the air, and win 8 games.

I'll admit, watching Jacksonville turn into a tire fire is fun. Don't celebrate week 2 wins like they are the Super Bowl. Clowns.

Not to mention his team won due to the defense Gus Bradley built. The offensive coach’s team can’t score and now the defense has melted down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom