Marrone to BC | Syracusefan.com

Marrone to BC

fox tv GIF by MasterChef Junior

Hopefully BC will have some road grader who can’t pass block and will be good for a couple personal fouls a game…

That release by the NEFJ sounds like someone said to be sure to point out he had coached in the Northeast but to not mention Syracuse under any circumstance. How bizarre.

If he helps them make game plans, I think this is a good hire for them. That imho appears to be his main strength.

They are going to need good game plans because the staff he had hired looks under qualified. Particularly for recruiting and at the coordinator spots.

I loveeeee Fran, he is most definitely a new age coach butttt. Man I would’ve been over the moon with Bill O’Brien. Oh well it’s better for everyone if our conference improves. I would love for acc teams to start whipping big ten and sec squads.

I loveeeee Fran, he is most definitely a new age coach butttt. Man I would’ve been over the moon with Bill O’Brien. Oh well it’s better for everyone if our conference improves. I would love for acc teams to start whipping big ten and sec squads.
We are so lucky to have the guy we do. He may seriously have been the only candidate to ever get us back to fighting for top 30 recruiting classes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom