Marrone To Be Named HC At JAX | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Marrone To Be Named HC At JAX

Bills list of OC candidates is less than inspiring as well.. Kelly is as big a . . . . . as Dough but their philosophies would be a tough fit
thurman thomas tweeted something about van pelt. who knows if he knows something or is just hoping. qb coach for rodgers is just along for the ride. he's smart though, i'll give him that

Last edited:
thurman thomas tweeted something about van pelt. who knows if he knows something or is just hoping. qb coach for rodgers is just along for the right. he's smart though, i'll give him that

He would be better than Olson who is the retreads of all retreads and I get that every coach has been fired before, but really doesn't evoke a lot of confidence.

I know Taylor hasn't been HOF type but he certainly is adequate, Yeah I would love a top 5 QB too but it can get a lot worse too

He would be better than Olson who is the retreads of all retreads and I get that every coach has been fired before, but really doesn't evoke a lot of confidence.
yeah, he's gotten fired a lot the last few years.

I imagine most potential candidates say "You're going to get rid of taylor for cardale jones? Where don't I sign?"

yeah, he's gotten fired a lot the last few years.

I imagine most potential candidates say "You're going to get rid of taylor for cardale jones? Where don't I sign?"

Yeah, I like the HC hire and I don't really get to fired up about coordinators in the NFL but this OLSON character looks really bad.

McDermott could go 3-13 or 12-4 next year for all I know

thurman thomas tweeted something about van pelt. who knows if he knows something or is just hoping. qb coach for rodgers is just along for the right. he's smart though, i'll give him that
McAdoo seems to be doing well for himself.

Yeah, I like the HC hire and I don't really get to fired up about coordinators in the NFL but this OLSON character looks really bad.

McDermott could go 3-13 or 12-4 next year for all I know
Olson has had nothing but crappy QB's to work with in his many stops as OC but yeah I'm hoping their target is still in the playoffs.

Olson has had nothing but crappy QB's to work with in his many stops as OC but yeah I'm hoping their target is still in the playoffs.
Experience working with crappy QB's would be a plus in this situation. Except that he's apparently repeatedly failed to develop them, hence the "many stops".

Experience working with crappy QB's would be a plus in this situation. Except that he's apparently repeatedly failed to develop them, hence the "many stops".
Yet those quarterbacks still didn't "develop" after he left them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom