Marrone to Jets | Syracusefan.com

Marrone to Jets

th

Marrone really is a mercenary. This move has to be DM saying give me an extension or I walk and Pegula didn't want to extend him. The NYJ are going to hire a GM before a HC I can't see Marrone there. It has to be Chicago or Oakland.

Marrone really is a mercenary. This move has to be DM saying give me an extension or I walk and Pegula didn't want to extend him. The NYJ are going to hire a GM before a HC I can't see Marrone there. It has to be Chicago or Oakland.

GM already hired...

Who is the NYJ new GM? Ron Wolf and Charlie Casserly were hired to help Woody with his search for a GM and HC.

As a jets fan, we haven't hired a GM and while rumors are everywhere, I can't see the jets hiring a coach quickly. It seems the only coach they'd hire without a GM in place is Dan Quinn who won't be eligible to be hired until Seattle loses which might be awhile.

OrangePA said:
New ownership. Too much uncertainty. But too many moves can impact appeal of coach.

He is the flavor of the month. If he doesn't win big at his next gig, that flavor will sour.

Reports are that he asked for an extension for himself and his staff, and was refused. Hard to blame him for that

We are about to read what... a 100 reasons why many here will "blame" him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom