Marrone tweet | Syracusefan.com

Marrone tweet

FreakTalksAboutSU

All American
Buffalo Bills (@buffalobills)
4/26/13, 9:52 PM
Marrone on Ryan Nassib not being picked: "I'm extremely surprised ... I think he'll be selected soon"

From the for what it's worth category

Why are the Bills commenting on undrafted players? Weird.

Though he by no means was obligated to pick Nassib...f off Marrone, you really screwed over a kid who helped get you where you were.

Nassib is not WHY Marrone is there, but he's certainly a big reason. He took talent that didn't compare to that of WVU's, USC's, FSU etc. and is now widely considered the 2nd best QB in the draft.

Marrone's not disloyal, he's disappointing.

I'm sure that the psychiatrists have a word for what's infecting the minds of the Marrone obsessives here.

I'm equally sure that I don't know what that word is.

I'm sure that the psychiatrists have a word for what's infecting the minds of the Marrone obsessives here.

I'm equally sure that I don't know what that word is.

Its called hate

Its called hate

Whatever it is, I think it's disproportionate to the real (and perceived) offenses he has purportedly inflicted on us.

We have people parsing Marrone's every syllable in the same way that Kremlinologists tried to read the tea leaves during the Cold War.

Time to worry about something really important. Like the Kardashians' plastic surgery expenses.

Whatever it is, I think it's disproportionate to the real (and perceived) offenses he has purportedly inflicted on us.

We have people parsing Marrone's every syllable in the same way that Kremlinologists tried to read the tea leaves during the Cold War.

Time to worry about something really important. Like the Kardashians' plastic surgery expenses.

Hey kourtney is real and legit, so says my wife lol, can't stand them , almost grounds for divorce my wife named our new puppy khloe

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

The question should be, "Are Kourtney's real and legit?"

Not sure, but I betcha that even Bruce Jenner has had some work done. Same doc that 'did' Jerry Jones.

Though he by no means was obligated to pick Nassib...f off Marrone, you really screwed over a kid who helped get you where you were.

Nassib is not WHY Marrone is there, but he's certainly a big reason. He took talent that didn't compare to that of WVU's, USC's, FSU etc. and is now widely considered the 2nd best QB in the draft.

Marrone's not disloyal, he's disappointing.

Nassib doesn't get half the exposure he got without Marrone hyping him at 8.

44cuse

Nassib doesn't get half the exposure he got without Marrone hyping him at 8.

44cuse

Marrone hyped him at 8?

Sent using my Commodore 64

marrone disgyst me, sell out and a fraud, go get into more bar fights like you did in the 80's

I hope chnadler jones rocks the bills twice next year, and chandler should look the other way when he sees him

That is one of the most bizarre tweets ever. How many times has Doug passed on Ryan? This is in the category of... "He protests too much."

That is one of the most bizarre tweets ever. How many times has Doug passed on Ryan? This is in the category of... "He protests too much."
Doug is a great guy

I hope chnadler jones rocks the bills twice next year, and chandler should look the other way when he sees him

I don't think Jones is a Marrone fan.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom