Maryland continues to barf all over themselves since 9/7 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Maryland continues to barf all over themselves since 9/7

There’s speculation that Maryland turned in OSUs Chase Young.

There’s speculation that Maryland turned in OSUs Chase Young.
Man,did they pay dearly for that.
Terps have had, I think,2 decommits In the last few days.

Last edited:
Suffice it to say I had some takes after that game that aged...poorly.

I warned you about being too bullish on him being back in Maryland with the recruiting ties in the offseason when we were discussing him.

And then I ignored my own warnings after we got thrashed.

So you’re not the only one lol.

I warned you about being too bullish on him being back in Maryland with the recruiting ties in the offseason when we were discussing him.

And then I ignored my own warnings after we got thrashed.

So you’re not the only one lol.
If Locksley had figured out how to be a HC, that was a lot easier to swallow than realizing that maybe we weren't as good as we thought.

We know now how that turned out.

Nebraska 54
Maryland 7

Nebraska improves to one game under 500. Everyone’s “LOL at Nebraska” takes in the off-season we’re dead on.

God I hate that I dropped all those “of course Locksely learned something since New Mexico” takes after our game.

Nebraska 54
Maryland 7

Nebraska improves to one game under 500. Everyone’s “LOL at Nebraska” takes in the off-season we’re dead on.

God I hate that I dropped all those “of course Locksely learned something since New Mexico” takes after our game.

I was happy to see Maryland get that garbage time TD. A shutout would have been embarrassing.

Mike "Michael" Locksley

So glad the one week he wasn't a dumpster fire was the week leading up to him playing us.

I said it before we even played them. Locksley is the worst coach in the country and it’s not close. Always has been and always will.

I said it before we even played them. Locksley is the worst coach in the country and it’s not close. Always has been and always will.

Whats that say about our team and coach that he curb stumped us and could have hung 100 on us if he wanted to? As bad as he and his team are they are still light years ahead of this goat rope we call a football team.

And he crushed us
Whats that say about our team and coach that he curb stumped us and could have hung 100 on us if he wanted to? As bad as he and his team are they are still light years ahead of this goat rope we call a football team.
It says football is a crazy sport, but yes, it's an incredibly embarrassing loss for Dino.

I won alot of $$$ on that line yesterday, don't know what they were thinking in Vegas with the Huskers -4 early in the week, creeped up to -6 but any fool takes that bet all day long

Multiple layers of reasons why it's the worst loss of the Babers era.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom