Maryland continues to barf all over themselves since 9/7 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Maryland continues to barf all over themselves since 9/7

I’d feel better about the “They spent the summer preparing for us” narrative if we looked good versus Clemson.

we spent all summer preparing for our bowl game.

Josh Jackson is their QB and there's nothing behind him. Their entire gameplan was figured out after Week 1 and 2. That's why you don't crown anyone early as some were doing by calling the Terrapins a dark horse in the B1G.

Hey imagine how Maryland fans feel thinking they had something after stomping our d””& s off and then losing to Temple and Purdue.

Imagine what we feel like when the only teams Maryland have crushed are Howard, Rutgers...and wait for it...Syracuse

Ugh. :vomit:

They do this every year just Texas was their early season scalp not us.

please put your trays in the upright position. no more free peanut snack packs. some people obviously can't handle them. anticipate turbulence going forward. if you look out the left window that's the ORANGE BOWL.
where we will not be landing. enjoy your flight !

You're never gonna believe this but Maryland lost again today.

Maryland will be our worst loss of the season, and Liberty is turning out to be our best win of the season.

So people were correct in saying Locksley is a terrible HC.

Which isn't great for us.

I don’t think anyone said he was a good head coach. Several got ripped for believing it was a game we could and traditionally do lose by our so-called board royalty.

I don’t think anyone said he was a good head coach. Several got ripped for believing it was a game we could and traditionally do lose by our so-called board royalty.
Hear ye, hear ye -

I regret nothing.

That is as inexcusable a loss as Dino will ever have.

Can someone explain to me how we lost to Maryland by 40 points??? They are horrendously bad.

That’s what happens when your players act like they can waltz in and win(Dino was pretty clear after the game that the players weren’t listening to the coaches about that). Oh and we are a horrible team with a horrible former DC who had a horrible game plan.

It’s not just that day though. We’ve played like crap all year. Something went seriously wrong with the leadership of this team. The talent is not 3-9 talent with that schedule. It wasn’t a one day aberration at Maryland. It was all year. I’m amazed and disgusted. I hope Dino can right this ship.

Florange44

Locksley is the worst coach in college ball and has been whenever he’s been the head coach.

ohio state didn't slow down or swerve. instead they nailed the gas !

dad57f3a-e36e-4823-aeea-cc8fe621860a_1.434e39c382761c8c8ffa76f6b0c3958c.jpeg

From this day forward, whenever a program hires a guy with an abominable head coaching record because he’s an ace recruiter, I will refer to that program as being Locksley’d.

Our crappiness fooled me into thinking maybe Locksley improved. I won’t be fooled again.

From this day forward, whenever a program hires a guy with an abominable head coaching record because he’s an ace recruiter, I will refer to that program as being Locksley’d.

Our crappiness fooled me into thinking maybe Locksley improved. I won’t be fooled again.

Suffice it to say I had some takes after that game that aged...poorly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom