Maryland Game Thread... | Page 64 | Syracusefan.com

Maryland Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Honestly this was the 1st smile i have had on my face since the beginning of the game

Just think for a second we would feek better if Maryland had only beaten us by 20. We are HCSS bad again. Again atleast we have a easy ACC schedule missing 3 of 4 best other teams

I haven’t smiled in 5 hours and can’t wait to go to bed...

One other thing that Coach Babers and Coach Ward might want to address. The last Maryland touchdown drive as I was watching it, I thought to myself they have quit. Ten seconds later, Dvoracek commented on the television the exact same thing, That can never happen, no matter what the score is. Syracuse is better than that. Go Orange!!!!!!!!

One other thing that Coach Babers and Coach Ward might want to address. The last Maryland touchdown drive as I was watching it, I thought to myself they have quit. Ten seconds later, Dvoracek commented on the television the exact same thing, That can never happen, no matter what the score is. Syracuse is better than that. Go Orange!!!
The last two drives Maryland totally punked us. Line up ran it down our throat. We did have the backup DT's (Harper and Grosvenor) but I hope they quit and aren't that bad.

Again this defeat was sooooooo bad that I am hoping they quit and aren't that bad. We need a big game next week. NOBODY'S expecting us to win but I will be very encouraged if we lose to Clemson by only 17 having fought the whole way.

Not gonna lie, I thought of those AJ Long games a few times today.

We looked small and scrubby.
Crazy man. I literally thought the same thing..... but we had LB's on defense that fought tooth and nail to the end in Orange on those teams.

It will be amusing hearing Dabo do the coach speak routine trying to talk SU up

My halftime 2 cents ... our D looked gassed half way throttle 2st qtr , there WRs are wide open and we look in settled at the snap and confused .. I’m close to our sideline and we looked lathargic from the get go

I gotta say, I give you credit for posting.

The D stunk. But our starting QB is not living up to expectations yet either.

Desperately rooting for our starting QB, but fair to say that he (and others) have underwhelmed.

Need them next week.

Hell, SU gave up 76 points against Nate Peterman and Pitt in 2016.
It’s been worse than today.

Scored 61 though.

We have not been “high octane, explosive” offense this year at all. Very, very basic on offense.

Hope we get a lot better as the season goes on.

That was a shootout and close game. Today looked like some little 2 star team from NY playing a 5 star Big Ten 10 team. And no it wasnt Army at Michigan. Wait would we beat Army if we played like we did today

Scored 61 though.

We have not been “high octane, explosive” offense this year at all. Very, very basic on offense.

Dont bet on our offense being explosive next week. With our offensive line and the D-line from Clemson i am expecting very conservative play to just not get TD banged around too bad. The Clemson Clemson D-line is legit again. Smh

Dont bet on our offense being explosive next week. With our offensive line and the D-line from Clemson i am expecting very conservative play to just not get TD banged around too bad. The Clemson Clemson D-line is legit again. Smh

I’m expecting 50-10 next week.

Hoping Holy Cross and WMU can give us some games to get well, and we can actually look decent as the year goes on through the rest of the ACC schedule.

Scored 61 though.

We’re not even playing fast, do we need 3 more years so everyone gets used to the pace in practice before we can call two plays in a row quickly?

We’re not even playing fast, do we need 3 more years so everyone gets used to the pace in practice before we can call two plays in a row quickly?
This puzzles me.

Part of the reason why I like playing hurry up offense is that it forces you to play with urgency.

We've basically abandoned it.

I want to say it's because they're still bringing the offensive line along, but we saw the slow down last season.

This puzzles me.

Part of the reason why I like playing hurry up offense is that it forces you to play with urgency.

We've basically abandoned it.

I want to say it's because they're still bringing the offensive line along, but we saw the slow down last season.

And we’ve seen it in the first two years at times too. Truly confusing because part of the DB philosophy is pressuring the D, part of putting pressure on the D is running play after play after play so fast they have to keep their personal on the field, tires them out, etc.
But we aren’t even attempting to do that to try to catch them off guard. You can’t argue that it’s because we’re young. TD has at least been in the system long enough and if you can’t run the system when there’s youth on the team, what kind of system is that in CFB. Plus we see other teams run the hurry up all the time and they barely practice it.

And we’ve seen it in the first two years at times too. Truly confusing because part of the DB philosophy is pressuring the D, part of putting pressure on the D is running play after play after play so fast they have to keep their personal on the field, tires them out, etc.
But we aren’t even attempting to do that to try to catch them off guard. You can’t argue that it’s because we’re young. TD has at least been in the system long enough and if you can’t run the system when there’s youth on the team, what kind of system is that in CFB. Plus we see other teams run the hurry up all the time and they barely practice it.
Yeah, I'm stumped.

I think we need it.

Can we shutdown the board till tomorrow morning to let the alcohol levels and H0t takes lower to a more level headed and reasonable level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom