Maryland men's lacrosse seeking to strike balance for Saturday's ... | Syracusefan.com

Maryland men's lacrosse seeking to strike balance for Saturday's ...

will Cannizzaro play the Game of his Life? Chanechuk and Rambo are Dangerous.

will Cannizzaro play the Game of his Life? Chanechuk and Rambo are Dangerous.

I suspect Cannizzaro and Rambo will have decent games but both are Frosh play against there first real high end Div 1 opponent. I suspect Mullins will get Rambo. not sure if young draws a Middie or Carlson there other Attack guy. This might be a game to put bump Harris or someone down onto Cannizaro and try to harass the crap out of him. Going to need Tait and the D middies to play better then they did on Sunday. Tait and Messina got lost a few times and let in some easy goals.

I suspect Cannizzaro and Rambo will have decent games but both are Frosh play against there first real high end Div 1 opponent. I suspect Mullins will get Rambo. not sure if young draws a Middie or Carlson there other Attack guy. This might be a game to put bump Harris or someone down onto Cannizaro and try to harass the crap out of him. Going to need Tait and the D middies to play better then they did on Sunday. Tait and Messina got lost a few times and let in some easy goals.

That was trial by fire. Some super high end offense from three guys who have played a lifetime together against a defense that has three guys getting their first extensive minutes.

That was trial by fire. Some super high end offense from three guys who have played a lifetime together against a defense that has three guys getting their first extensive minutes.

I thought the defense played well over all especially against the Thompsons save for Tait and the few times Ty caught him ball watching. I was more concerned about Albany's middies who got several wide open looks on bad slides or short sticks getting caught off balance. Can't afford that Saturday, Marlyands midfield is much better then Albanys, though there attack surely isnt as good as Albany despite having Rambo.

Jeremy, whats the deal with Palasak? He in the doghouse? Didn't play at all against Albany... He's not hurt, is he?

Jeremy, whats the deal with Palasak? He in the doghouse? Didn't play at all against Albany... He's not hurt, is he?

Me and Go thought we saw him on the man up but others said he wasn't out there and he isnt in the game report. I don't believe he is hurt at least I havent heard anything to indicate he is and I believe he was in uniform Sunday. At this point I think he may still be in the dog house a bit, but I think the real reason might be that Mullins and Young are outstanding defenders and really its three guys fighting for one spot (Tait, Mcdermott) and not to mention Manning who could probably play there without issue. What will also hurt him and some of the other young guys is that with this ridiculous schedule Syracuse is going to play a ton of close games forcing Desko to play the starters and key backups for most of the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom