Matt Moyer to Vanderbilt | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Matt Moyer to Vanderbilt

Great choice. Will be interesting how he does there and if he cracks the rotation especially if they keep bringing in more studs. Excellent school though and fun city.

Best of luck to Matt. Great school.

It's been going on for a while now, but the hand sign trend in college sports is really dumb and overplayed. Great way for grown adults to look really stupid unless you're a Miami or Texas fan imo.

Agreed. Pretty corny.

Best of luck to MATT MOYER.

Last edited:
Be very interesting to see how Matt develops. Whatever you believe is the root cause of the transfer, Matt is a great kid, good teammate, and potential contributer. Him signing onto another P5 school shows a lot. JB can def rub people the wrong way, whether he’s right or not. Not sure why this had to come to this ending. Sad.

Good spot for him. He'll definitely be graduating with a great degree (or two).

Hope the b-ball end of it works out, as well.

785E50E9-D6A2-40D3-A2AB-176588B4186D.jpeg
Good kid. Good school. I hope things work out for him the way he hopes.

But I still wouldn’t want to be a Commodore.

Last edited:
Great choice. Always confuses me when a kid's transferring, the NBA obviously isn't in his future, and he picks some mediocre school. This family gets it. He'll hopefully enjoy this hobby for a couple more years, earn a degree that's actually worth something, and maybe be lucky enough to play for pay for a few years before finding a career.

Matthew... be sure to go to The Sutler for brunch and the Bluebird Cafe for music, as much as possible!

Hoops team that has burst on to the recruiting scene...Drews...baylor... hmmm. fishy, but whatever
Well...good things happen when you finally get past any remnants of the Kevin Stallings era.

Good luck to Matt Moyer.
Hope he rips up the SEC.

I know he’s not eligible next year, but they’ll have a really good team

Teams been extremely disappointing despite boat loads of talent and height for 5 years or so.

Our fanbase would be going crazy though for a class like the one they signed for 2018 and they might still get Romeo Langford. Its unquestionably top 5 possibly the best after Duke. 2 5 stars and a 4.

He might have picked a great landing spot none of those guys play his position and might not be good enough to 1 and done.

He lost his first year to injury IDK why people think he won't get it back. Hes going to play 3 for them.
Because you have five calendar years to play four seasons of D-I basketball. He will play two seasons at Vanderbilt once he becomes eligible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom