Matthew Moyer | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Matthew Moyer

Jerry? Is that really you?
:)
Jerry once ranked McCullough #1 overall. Only to drop him all the way down to #34 when his HS career was over. Outside of KJ, I've noticed that he's ranked a lot of SU players lower than other ranking services. So I'll be interested to see where he has Moyer ranked at this point next year.

Last edited:
Jerry once ranked McCullough #1 overall. Only to drop him all the way down to #34 when his HS career was over. Outside of KJ, I've noticed that he's ranked a lot SU players lower than other ranking services. So I'll be interested to see where he has Moyer ranked at this point next year.
I think we have to break the news to our pal Jerry. He might not yet know he is SU bound. I think the crystal ball is broke...again. ;)

I think we need Moyer to show Battle how to call it a day and commit already. One of the greatest 1 week recruitment's ever. Offer, come to camp, love it, go home and announce verbal that was likely given on the trip. Then repeatedly come out and back it up over and over through sanctions and questioning.

Edit: I cannot wait for Moyer's first nasty dunk on someones head. You know he's going to be that kind of player.

Last edited:
I wonder if his tweet was a reaction to Battle? You have to think so, considering the timing.
Yeah, I'm thinking it's 100% in response to Battle. I find it curious that it comes after I saw someone (can't recall who) question whether he's going to stay committed in one of our sky is falling threads, too...and then this tweet comes minutes after. Probably coincidence...but again, recruits do read these boards.

Hopefully this kids can be a little Wes and a little Melo.

kjb120 said:
This is great news. I think he will showcase how good he is against much better competition than what he was facing in Ohio.

I'm pleased. Get to see him play.

I can't wait for Moyer to be one of the all time great "what-if's" of Ohio St. Basketball. :rolling:

thad2.jpg

Appears to be a quality kid, honor society says it all. Must be hard for family to have him leave home a year early but it makes sense for his basketball development.

Glad to see him get the F out of Columbus, Ohio, the armpit of America.

?

Columbus is the best part of Ohio, which admittedly is kind of a tallest midget contest, but still...

Anyway I'm sure the competition is stronger by orders of magnitude at S Kent than at Gahanna Lincoln, so good for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom