Matthew Moyer | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Matthew Moyer

Jerry moved him up to 19th in his rankings. Maybe Moyer can be that transcendent talent that we were wishing for in Battle...

?

Columbus is the best part of Ohio, which admittedly is kind of a tallest midget contest, but still...

Anyway I'm sure the competition is stronger by orders of magnitude at S Kent than at Gahanna Lincoln, so good for him.

I can't stand Columbus. Not a fan of Ohio after living there for grad school, the buckeye fans are annoying as sh/t, and my wife / brother in law are Ohio State grads, so I get bombarded with that on a consistent basis.

It's crazy how fast this kid's stock is rising. I think by the time all is said and done and he arrives on campus he will easily have a shot at being in the starting lineup from day 1. If he and Lydon turn out to be what we hope, that is a deadly combination on the wings.

I can't stand Columbus. Not a fan of Ohio after living there for grad school, the buckeye fans are annoying as sh/t, and my wife / brother in law are Ohio State grads, so I get bombarded with that on a consistent basis.

Meh...lived there for a year and didn't find them overly obnoxious (outside of their sheer number). They lack the prententiousness of Uva fans, the arrogance of Kentucky fans, or the mouther-breatherness of UConn fans in my experience.

But I have no family ties. So you got me there.

Meh...lived there for a year and didn't find them overly obnoxious (outside of their sheer number). They lack the prententiousness of Uva fans, the arrogance of Kentucky fans, or the mouther-breatherness of UConn fans in my experience.

But I have no family ties. So you got me there.

They might lack those things, but their sense of entitlement is second to none.

Lord have mercy!!!!

Apparently the victim in the clip was trash talking Moyer all game and he had told him if he keeps it up that he'll dunk on him. Well let's just say don't get our boy angry.:D
th_shaqoohhh.png
and
o.jpg

Pearl is one of those people I need to meet and I'm the sort that wants to buy a drink for everyone. Pearl is a legend. I'd buy for you as well , but don't know you as well...

Shenexon said:
Pearl is one of those people I need to meet and I'm the sort that wants to buy a drink for everyone. Pearl is a legend. I'd buy for you as well , but don't know you as well...

That's cool, but remember, pics or it didn't happen

Someday I'd like to buy you a drink. Why? Just cuz...I'd love to hang out with you for a few, even if I enjoy the experience more than you and if I leave you wondering: What?
Well Shen, I don't drink but I'd take ya up on that anyway - sarsaparillas or shirley temples or what have you!! :D

I am very anti-OSU but Cbus is pretty cool these days to be honest. I am there often. Downtown is nice, Short North and all up High St is great. German Village and Grandview too. The local food scene is big and all the Cameron Mitchell restaurants are great.

Lord have mercy!!!!

Apparently the victim in the clip was trash talking Moyer all game and he had told him if he keeps it up that he'll dunk on him. Well let's just say don't get our boy angry.:D

Can't doubt that he has a mean streak now! :D

Moyer is playing really well at the Mary Kline underclassmen game. Definitely in double digits early, plenty of throw downs some in traffic, a nice fall away mid range shot and great passing ability, at least 2 assists at the break and handful of rebounds. Play is not as open as you'd think. Some defense but this game usually opens up later on in the game. Moyer officially at 12 points. iommi will follow up with something nice. My man iommi at the media table. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom