Maybe I'm naive, but... | Syracusefan.com

Maybe I'm naive, but...

Eric15

Living Legend
I'm just not worried about the officiating in college basketball in any way, shape or form. Will there be occasional human error? Of course. But I just don't share the sentiment of so many on here that it's some chronic problem to be stressed out about.

I'm just not worried about the officiating in college basketball in any way, shape or form. Will there be occasional human error? Of course. But I just don't share the sentiment of so many on here that it's some chronic problem to be stressed out about.

Two issues I have.

Block/Charge is ridiculous and needs to be addressed
Hand checking/clutching grabbing needs to stop

other than that I'm cool

Oh and get rid of the elbow flagrant thing. Stupid

Wow--couldn't disagree more. And I think that the NCAA rules committee also disagrees, which is why they are reportedly making rules changes to take away hand checking, etc. a concerted area of major focus this offseason.

But again--I wonder how much of your opinion is clouded by what you're seeing now, in the NCAA tournament, versus in Big East play.

Speaking of reffing did anybody just see McDermott get absolutely hammered? No call lol.

Agreed. Refs are human and make errors both ways. Good teams adjust and overcome. Bad teams whine about officiating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom