Mcw needs to finish | Syracusefan.com

Mcw needs to finish

1-12 so far he can't buy abucket right now.

1-12? Holy canoli.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Good timeout. Team has been grinding hard despite getting nothing from MCW.

Just keep scoring boys and move the ball and take good shots this has been a very good effort so far finish strong and get a well earned BE road win.

What was he doing on the break? Triche had a layup

He is hurting us today. He had BT wide open for a lay up:bang:

MCW is great on assists, except when he's on a fast break. Pass the ball!

Obviously let his frustration at not scoring cloud his judgment on the non- Triche pass.

MCW might have put up a dud offensively but the kid really stepped it up on D down the stretch. His D was awesome when it mattered.

This was a great win. I'd have taken the 10 points if forced to chose USF are a good team and it was a noon game on the road. Great game from Brandon.

MCW will respond not worried about it. I am glad he didn't really turn it over a lot either. Playing tough D and not turning it over can make up for being ice cold from the field.

People should applaud his defensive intensity and the turnovers he created in crunch time instead of bitching about him making hte wrong play on a fast break.

Anyone else think this wasn't your typical "bad game"? What i mean to say is...his shooting was terrible, he couldn't finish...but I thought he did everything else pretty well. Seemed in control for most of the game. Rebounded very well. Played VERY good defense on Collins. It was weird watching it...because 1-13 is AWFUL, but he didn't necessarily look that bad. Maybe it's just me.

It's the little things. He got fouled late in the backcourt when he had a chance to get the ball to Triche. His inconsistencies from the line makes it paramount to keep the ball in Triche's hands. I know Triche has missed some early in the year, but I have more confidence with him on the line. Triche was terrific today.

MCW is a great passer and plays great D. However, he is terrible at finishing in the lane. Same story today as vs Temple. Let him drive and don't help off your man and he force him to shoot in the lane. He really could use another 15 lbs. Especially for the NBA.

All that said, our O looked like crap for the 2-3 possessions he was out in the 1st half.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom