MCW twitter youll like this | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

MCW twitter youll like this

That would just be absurdly silly. Holy crap, can you imagine that roster?

Unless the NBA gets it's act together, there is going to be such a logjam of college players that there is little likelyhood that Noel would go straight to the NBA.
Depends on the 2-year rule, but he may get grandfathered in, depending on when/if the rule is made. NBA will be back for next season.

Or unless the NBA passes the 2 year rule ... which we had better hope for... and the 20 year old rule. Remember DC2 is 20 putting on Orange togs next year ... and a projected #7 lottery pick for 2013. If he has a good year when he comes in he will be gone ... and I wouldn't blame him. And I agree without the 2 year rule I doubt that we will see Noel on a college basketball floor ... he would be easily eligble for the NBA and would unquestionably be a high lottery pick on potential alone

Actually, its Xmas who's projected 7th in 2013. DC2 is nowhere in sight. He's between 11th and 27th in his HS class, so saying he's a lottery pick in 2 years doesn't seem to add up.

Actually, its Xmas who's projected 7th in 2013. DC2 is nowhere in sight. He's between 11th and 27th in his HS class, so saying he's a lottery pick in 2 years doesn't seem to add up.
He is projected as the No. 7 pick in the 2013 NBA Draft by DraftExpress.com. (per Zags)
Just checked ... yup there he is.

Kinda odd that both draftexpress and nbadraft have a different Cuse guy going 7th in 2013, while the other guy is no where to be found.

Eh ... altho it is surprising that DC2 isn't on the nbadraft.com ... anywhere!!?? No matter what these can only be projections (I prefer guesses) on any kid coming in who hasn't shown a minute of play in a college game. Grain of salt kinda thing.

That is interesting... I just checked the nba draft site and no Coleman... seems hard to believe that he isn't even considered a draft prospect. But these mock drafts are strictly conjecture (guessing) anyway. .. based on a kid's play even before he steps onto a college court in some cases.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom