MCW?

• Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Rocco

Watching you.
Scoop played bad again last night, but why not give MCW more minutes? Seeing that the BET is meaningless (more or less), why not give MCW more minutes and let him run? He was great against UConn and I think he could've helped us last night.

MCW, Waiters and Dirty are playing tough right now. Everybody else needs to wake up, mainly Scoop and KJo.

He could have helped bigtime. Why leave such a talented player on the bench when the others are struggling? There's no logic that I can see for it. Why can he play against UCON and not Cincy? It just doesn't make sense and was the wrong decision

He could have helped bigtime. Why leave such a talented player on the bench when the others are struggling? There's no logic that I can see for it. Why can he play against UCON and not Cincy? It just doesn't make sense and was the wrong decision

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

But the HOF coach with almost 900 wins and a NC who sees MCW everyday in practice disagrees with you.

But the HOF coach with almost 900 wins and a NC who sees MCW everyday in practice disagrees with you.
The HOF coach has forgotten more about hoops than I'll ever know, but given the circumstances last night, the decision to not play MCW is incomprehensible.

I get what you're saying and I think Boeheim kept Scoop in because he knows Scoop will need to be better in the tourney so he gave him burn to redeem himself, which he didnt. However, if were trying to win that game, repeatedly putting Scoop into the game was a move every Cuse fan cringed at and each instance we were proven correct when Scoop messed up time and time again.

But the HOF coYes ach with almost 900 wins and a NC who sees MCW everyday in practice disagrees with you.
Yes and he lost the game. He will also not make the final 4 because of the same decision.making during games. You know as well as I do that SU will bow out earlier than they should. Just like always. 3 final fours in 35 years ain't all that great my friend

I told you why the other night but you refuse to listen. UConn has small non-physical guards. Cincy has very physical guards. JB tends to not play him or play him less against the physical guards. It has nothing to do with one team being named UConn and the other Cincy.

I think you already know why MCW didn't play. JB is burying him so he doesn't bolt for the NBA before next season.

You told us this yesterday about 600 f*cking times. Keep at it and maybe JB will see the error in his ways before it's too late.

I told you why the other night but you refuse to listen. UConn has small non-physical guards. Cincy has very physical guards. JB tends to not play him or play him less against the physical guards. It has nothing to do with one team being named UConn and the other Cincy.
disagree, I think it has more to do with the score. If we had started well & were up 5+, I believe we would have seen MCW in the first half. With us being down by double digits, JB went w experience to try and keep the game within reach.

IMHO, JB should have put MCW in to see if he could do a better job of breaking down Cincy's zone than Scoop did. It is hard to imagine MCW could have been worse.

Yes and he lost the game. He will also not make the final 4 because of the same decision.making during games. You know as well as I do that SU will bow out earlier than they should. Just like always. 3 final fours in 35 years ain't all that great my friend
Sorry, but I don't know that "SU will bow out earlier than they should." Nobody knows what will happen. Least of all you.

If they only had Anglerman as coach --- with 20-20 hindsight --- there would have been a lot more Final 4's, I'm sure.

Thank goodness we have you to point out why JB has underachieved throughout his career. I guess his decision process in games was good enough 31 times this year alone.

if JB truly believes that the BET is meaningless then yes by all means play the frosh in MSG.
i just don't believe the coach when he says it doesn't matter. he took his best swing and struck out.

Good point, but MCW could've done no worse than Scoop last night. Scoop was simply terrible.

MCW is the guard of the future. When Scoop is playing in the manner he was last night, there is no way on God's green earth that Michael could have done any worse. There have been multiple times when MCW's entry into the game has sparked the team. As much as I love and respect JB, there are some things that just cannot be justified rationally that he does.

Why not start Dion at the beginning of the 2nd half? Sheesh, that's a head scratcher as well. I could guarantee that Michael would have had more assists than Scoop yesterday and would have scored a few points at the same time.

If he gave MCW even just a few minutes I think a lot of the criticism would be silenced. It's one thing to have reservations - but to predetermine that a guy can't help your team when the others are playing like stuff is parochial thinking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom