Media #3, Coaches #5. | Syracusefan.com

Media #3, Coaches #5.

3/5, that's fine.

Take care of business, home game.

Funny thing ... Denver lost to ND about a month ago.

I watched most of the Gtown/ND game yesterday, SU should be both teams, neither one can score with any sort of consistency. ND has a good D but there Offense leaves a lot to be desired. Syracuse should be able to handle GT, outside of a good first quarter, Gtown scored maybe 4 goals the rest of the game, there offense is young and not that good outside of Zack Guy who turns it over at an alarming rate. ND has a good freshmen attack guy but I suspect he will be drawing Megill, so lights out there.

anyone see Quint Hopkins' comments about Syracuse? He has SU umber 5. Said something to the effect of 'lets be honest its a game of inches, syracuse rebounds a pipe and scores, cornell hits a pipe and losses, if it were flip flopped Cornell wins the game, just sayin."

he's such a moron

anyone see Quint Hopkins' comments about Syracuse? He has SU umber 5. Said something to the effect of 'lets be honest its a game of inches, syracuse rebounds a pipe and scores, cornell hits a pipe and losses, if it were flip flopped Cornell wins the game, just sayin."

he's such a moron

Hes still bitter about the 1989 National Championship game, considers SU, the "Evil Empire" of Lacrosse.

I stopped paying attention to Quint a long time ago. Anti-North (read: Syracuse) bias. Clown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom