Melo cookin | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Melo cookin

Melo's playing the best ball of his career, IMO.
I think JB got it right once again when he said that NY didn't realize what they have in a player like Melo, and frankly, neither did I.
This last month has been a revelation- he's been unstoppable.
A few weeks ago the question was "Can Melo fit in with Linsanity"? Now, there's no question he's the legit superstar of the Knickerbockers, and its all been reversed.

My top 3 is Lebron, Wade, and Howard. (A motivated Howard, at least)

Melo is nowhere close to that, maybe in lifts. I understand that they measure in sneakers, but in shoes he closer to 6'7".
1.5 inches shorter is "nowhere close" ??

You sound like my wife.

Amare should come off the bench when he comes back but the coach won't do the right thing.

This team is jelling and AS should be all about winning. If he starts and the offense clogs up again the Knicks may miss the playoffs but Amare's ego will have been soothed.

Melo to haters:

carmelo-old-afro.jpg

Kobe?? You guys are living in the past. Durant is more likable but he doesn't add up to more than Melo. Wade? How so? In what ways is Wade better? Rose? Great when he is hitting, no so much when he isn't. Melo is widely considered the best offensive player in the game, emphasizing scoring. That's not my opinion only, I've heard it time and again by the TNT crew and others. So if he is the best offensive player, what makes the others better? LBJ, sure...but I'd like to see an analysis on why Wade, Rose, and KD are better players. Kobe is passe'.

Kobe?? You guys are living in the past. Durant is more likable but he doesn't add up to more than Melo. Wade? How so? In what ways is Wade better? Rose? Great when he is hitting, no so much when he isn't. Melo is widely considered the best offensive player in the game, emphasizing scoring. That's not my opinion only, I've heard it time and again by the TNT crew and others. So if he is the best offensive player, what makes the others better? LBJ, sure...but I'd like to see an analysis on why Wade, Rose, and KD are better players. Kobe is passe'.
Right now Melo is as important to his team as anyone else is to theirs. That he is playing good defense is icing on the cake. MJ told Melo a long time ago that he needed to add that to his game. The light finally went on after Woodson took over from D' Antonio. If he keeps on improving his defensive game he will become one of the top five players in the game. He's already a great passer and his rebounding has been terrific.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom