Melo | Syracusefan.com

Melo

goodroc

Starter
Fab, so whats the deal-- is he suspended ?? is he going in front of judicial board?? the silence is bizarre

All I know is that his case is being postponed until the end of time.

Rescheduled for some time in November if I recal.

Yup... that was in the paper. Postponed until November. Allows him to get more rehab under his belt. I will bet that it will be again postponed btw ... unless the University pushes it.

All I know is that his case is being postponed until the end of time.
thats the court case-- in past university has worked on its own timeline--- i believe carter was kicked out of school before he worked out plea deal... Devo wasnt even charged and was close to being kicked out of school

thats the court case-- in past university has worked on its own timeline--- i believe carter was kicked out of school before he worked out plea deal... Devo wasnt even charged and was close to being kicked out of school

Fab's insident was not on campus and had nothing to do with the school. I believe this is why we so no university involvment at this point.

Um University can kick you out easily for doing illegal stuff outside of university grounds. Wonder if they just decided the incident is not significant enough. He did not cause physical harm to another person/student per this specific incident, which is why Devo's was more serious.

Private institutions can kick you out for almost any reason... Nothing needs to happen on school grounds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom