Memo to Illinois board mods | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Memo to Illinois board mods

My brother ran a pizza shop in the Catskills. Cut the pizza in strips like Twin Trees and other places up here.

People absolutely lost their friggin minds because of how he sliced it. It was hysterical to watch customers melt down over the way it was cut before they even tasted it.
Unacceptable!!!

giphy (2).gif

I don’t care where Tommy ends up but are you bragging because he’s going to a team with the exact same losing record as us?
I’m not bragging about anything lol. I’m not even sure I made a prediction.

Just remember a lot of people sure he was headed for FCS.

Taj is still a free agent. He'll go to Illinois to troll Tommy.

Has he posted there, yet? I saw the Devito thread locked...lol. OK it was just a devito link to the recruiting thread, but it was good for a chuckle.

I wonder how it will go over there?

Will this be included for the season stats competition? Some good betting points.

Never posts.
Never blocked.
Blocked - but how many months?
Blocked but returns
How many will be blocked responding to Devito posts?
How many locked threads?
How many deleted posts?
Number of Syracuse references?

I'll go 1st:
Never blocked. (Tommy does well)
12 fans blocked (10 Syracuse fans, 2 Illinois fan)
5 locked threads
46 deleted posts
178 syracuse references(of which 3 make a big splash on THIS board. )
23 Babers mentions

I hope he posts, and I wish the best for him and his family. Could be fun having him post over there, though. We might even get some "interesting" cuse "info."

There’s a reason I haven’t posted in years . I bleed Orange I’ve lived here my whole life I wear Orange colored glasses to but man o man to many of you avoid the obvious facts ! First off Syracuse, Dino failed Tommy . FACT FACT FACT
Everyone says poor O line play poor wr play poor OC which is true but but but you gloss over the obvious we were LAST DEAD LAST in every way supporting our Qb . Last , THE ABSOLUTE WORST !! Say it out loud we gave Tommy The worst support in the entire country !! And we expected him with his rib injury while max protecting and sub par wrs running wrong routes and no time vs 8 defenders in coverage to make reads ? Lol wake up . Kid is awesome . What happened to pat mahomes in the super bowl ? 2 pics , no TD’s with all the weapons he flopped because he was missing 2 tackles.
Bret Biliema has sent more linemen to the nfl then anyone except saban . He will bring guys in. The pro style TE friendly offense is Taylor made for him .
So once more, I’ll say it again, we gave him the worst worst, worst there is yet you blame him lol
Watch next year he’s gonna explode . Dino blew it
200 (12).gif

There’s a reason I haven’t posted in years . I bleed Orange I’ve lived here my whole life I wear Orange colored glasses to but man o man to many of you avoid the obvious facts ! First off Syracuse, Dino failed Tommy . FACT FACT FACT
Everyone says poor O line play poor wr play poor OC which is true but but but you gloss over the obvious we were LAST DEAD LAST in every way supporting our Qb . Last , THE ABSOLUTE WORST !! Say it out loud we gave Tommy The worst support in the entire country !! And we expected him with his rib injury while max protecting and sub par wrs running wrong routes and no time vs 8 defenders in coverage to make reads ? Lol wake up . Kid is awesome . What happened to pat mahomes in the super bowl ? 2 pics , no TD’s with all the weapons he flopped because he was missing 2 tackles.
Bret Biliema has sent more linemen to the nfl then anyone except saban . He will bring guys in. The pro style TE friendly offense is Taylor made for him .
So once more, I’ll say it again, we gave him the worst worst, worst there is yet you blame him lol
Watch next year he’s gonna explode . Dino blew it
There’s a chance this is true, IMO.

But any full throated response like this *has to* acknowledge his shortcomings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom