Memo to the pathetic UConn fans cheering our loss | Syracusefan.com

Memo to the pathetic UConn fans cheering our loss

Their whole existence going forward fan wise is rooting against us in the tourney bc their team will never be nationally relevant again
It's sort of sad to see what they have become. We helped carry them to the big time by allowing them in the Big East with us. They got real good after 10 years of sucking and now no one wants them. And they are so dumb, they don't know why.

They are literally the new UMass. Pay no attention to them.

Oh and and anyone that supports them.

They are just angry because they are in the AAC and we now have more final 4's than they do.

the poor Husky fans have to get their jollies somehow. Their program is completely unwanted, in similar shape to Rutgers and on the fast track to UMASS level. I really hope they get psyched up for their big time conference match ups against Tulane, SMU and Houston.

Maybe next year they make it three straight years without a NCAA tourny win. Laughable to us but very sad to them.

Keep living in the past and try and dream about a future that is not happening because no one wants you!

Cuse!

I don't expect anything else from them so fair play. As was already said rooting against us will be a major part of being a Uconn fan going forward.

Keep living in the past and try and dream about a future that is not happening because no one wants you!

Cuse!

Exactly, how many Helm's trophies do they got? Plus they don't have a young coach like us.

UCONN is finished as a national program.

50 years from now, they will be buried in the stat sheets. Syracuse will still be winning many games & National Titles...

Exactly, how many Helm's trophies do they got? Plus they don't have a young coach like us.
oh boy...here we go...trying to compete against the ECU, Tulane, UConn, and UMass' of the world. Seriously, no one cares, I don't care what you did in 1999; they've been irrelevant the past 5 years in the Big East. They claim to be "better" than us but have 7 threads on their board when we make the Final 4.

Not sure why anyone would expect anything else from UConn fans?

I plan on continuing to mock all their many losses in the future so I don't want to be hypocritical :noidea:

We hate them, they hate us. It's what we do

Imagine right after a FF game this is what you putz's come up with? And let me guess why NO ONE likes you as fans, not just UConn fans?

Because you're arrogant, stupid and pu**ies!!

Nice game.....56 big ones huh? Nice offense!! You guys suck and the ACC will eat you up.....oh yeah and you're welcome for UConn carrying your a** while the likes of the Vermont catamounts were kicking yours around...this is beautiful!!:D

Imagine right after a FF game this is what you putz's come up with? And let me guess why NO ONE likes you as fans, not just UConn fans?

Nice game.....56 big ones huh? Nice offense!! You guys suck and the ACC will eat you up.....oh yeah and you're welcome for UConn carrying your a** while the likes of the Vermont catamounts were kicking yours around...this is beautiful!!:D
No one likes us? We were once banned from the NCAA tournament. And not one Big East team even suggested that we not play in the Big east tournament. Not one. No one wants anything to do with you guys. You are the prime example of having no clue why no big time league will ever take you. Mid major time dummy. By the way, your forum on expansion is priceless. And as for carrying us, you spent the first 10 years of the Big East playing in the 8/9 game of the Big East tournament. No member of the sr class of this years UConn team ever finished ahead of Syracuse in the Big East standings.I do think you will do well in your new league though. No way tulane is better than you guys.

The ACC likes us. How many times has uconn been passed over?

No one likes us? We were once banned from the NCAA tournament. And not one Big East team even suggested that we not play in the Big east tournament. Not one. No one wants anything to do with you guys. You are the prime example of having no clue why no big time league will ever take you. Mid major time dummy. By the way, your forum on expansion is priceless. And as for carrying us, you spent the first 10 years of the Big East playing in the 8/9 game of the Big East tournament. No member of the sr class of this years UConn team ever finished ahead of Syracuse in the Big East standings.I do think you will do well in your new league though. No way tulane is better than you guys.

Is Vermont in their conference yet?

This might rank as the stupidest thread in the history of this forum.
I say "F' UConn" as much as the next SU fan, but to give them the benefit of our attention...immediately following a FF game...belies any attempt at calling them irrelevant. If they were so "irrelevant" and we don't "care" about them, then why the spotlight on their mid-major program...at this crucial time? We just finished a stellar season- shouldn't that speak for itself?
Mindbogglingly dumb, IMHO. :crazy:

See above post re SU's ACC vote. I'm beginning to see BC's logic.
But doesn't matter to you guys because you're going to the SEC right? Or is it the Pac 12 this week?

This might rank as the stupidest thread in the history of this forum.
I say "F' UConn" as much as the next SU fan, but to give them the benefit of our attention...immediately following a FF game...belies any attempt at calling them irrelevant. If they were so "irrelevant" and we don't "care" about them, then why the spotlight on their mid-major program...at this crucial time? We just finished a stellar season- shouldn't that speak for itself?
Mindbogglingly dumb, IMHO. :crazy:
It is far from the stupidest thread in the history of the forum. I went around the forums and was surprised at the hate that came from the UConn board. Yes I realize that it is really hate directed at themseleves for dropping to mid major status. But still. I felt it had to be pointed out that when we vote against them if they are ever considered for the Big leagues, they will have no one to blame but themseleves.

They are just angry because they are in the AAC and we now have more final 4's than they do.
Which conference maintains their automatic NCAA bid, new BE or AAC?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom