Mercer is 20x better than wmu | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Mercer is 20x better than wmu

Lol at Duke complaining about fouls and the announcers joining them. Hilarious!
:rolling::rolling::rolling:
Soloman looking around like a deer in headlights trying to get any illegal call he can, hes probably asking the ref to put 3 minutes back on the clock.

Pretty bad pass there. He did get fouled like 5 times on that one though.

love the announcers on that play.. should have been a foul on mercer here and there, which I didn't see, I saw a close to being tie up on the ball on the floor. But I did see the Duke guard put two hands in the ball handler's chest to force that turnover, but that wasn't a foul?

Go Mercer!

Still, that wasn't more of a foul than what happened to Cook. lol

There is no way in hell that anyone will win Buffet's billion dollars!!

love the announcers on that play.. should have been a foul on mercer here and there, which I didn't see, I saw a close to being tie up on the ball on the floor. But I did see the Duke guard put two hands in the ball handler's chest to force that turnover, but that wasn't a foul?

There should have been a whistle on the play where Suliamon kicked the pass out of bounds. The Duke player on the floor was fouled. But, that was payback for the CJ call. ;)

WOW! What a game by Mercer.

There should have been a whistle on the play where Suliamon kicked the pass out of bounds. The Duke player on the floor was fouled. But, that was payback for the CJ call. ;)

WOW! What a game by Mercer.

The defender was holding the ball as the Duke player was on the floor I thought was a tie up, the real foul occured before they even got on the ground for it though. The Duke player clearly fouled the Mercer player to create that turnover. Oh well. Make ups.

This is why trying to figure out how a team is going to perform in ncaas based on season is pointless.

Looks like it says something about being able to keep players in school for at least 4 years. I think it's one of the reasons some of these non-major conference teams are competitive.

Experience counts for something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom