Mercer is 20x better than wmu | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Mercer is 20x better than wmu

Mercer stepped inbounds before ball was caught. Should have been called.
Is that really the rule? I have never seen it called (including the famous Christian Laettner shot)

Wow they almost swallowed the whistle there

was the play where the duke defender slipped and took out the legs of the Mercer player in the corner by the Mercer bench? The ref definitely paused before blowing the whistle.

was the play where the duke defender slipped and took out the legs of the Mercer player in the corner by the Mercer bench? The ref definitely paused before blowing the whistle.

Yep.. it seemed like it pained the ref to call that.. almost as if he shouldnt do it because it was duke..

That long 3 mercer hit to tie it with about 2 minutes left was biggest play of the game. Duke took back control of the game and that shot made mercer believe again and made duke s.hit themselves cuz they thought they had it won and mercer would go away.

The duke lovefest gets old.

Mercer dodged a bullet letting Parker shoot that 3 at the top of the key. Parker wants that shot back.
wa

OK Len Elmore. They have a billion guys who shoot 45% from 3 and Parker is a beast down low. He can shoot all the 3s he wants if I'm playing them.

Coach K spent all that time arguing against Atlantic 10 at-large bids when he should've been arguing against the Atlantic Sun's auto bid.
- Gary Parish

That long 3 mercer hit to tie it with about 2 minutes left was biggest play of the game. Duke took back control of the game and that shot made mercer believe again and made duke s.hit themselves cuz they thought they had it won and mercer would go away.
That shot was good as soon as he let go. As it went in I turned to my friend and said, "Thank God this isn't us."

Mercer? Don't they make ice cream in Boonville, NY?

Duke got beat by dairy farmers?

'give the officials credit. they gave duke every opportunity to take that ball away'
what?!
they were mugging him.
I was saying the same thing watching that play. Those refs waited as long as possible to call a foul hoping that Dook would be able to punch the ball out of his hands.

They are having a "cooling off" at the duke board. If anyone creates a post game thread or discusses the game in another thread they get 5 points (bad points).

"Now now calm down children"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom