Message to Barkley | Syracusefan.com

Message to Barkley

If it wasnt for Wiscy shooting the 3 out of their minds, we win that one going away. Their 3 pt shooting was rediculous

never seen 3 after 3 after 3 after 3 drained... so proud SU came clawing back every time. huge W.

never seen 3 after 3 after 3 after 3 drained... so proud SU came clawing back every time. huge W.

The thing that amazes me is Barkley's takeaway is that anyone can get three's against a zone. Most of those shots were contested, I haven't seen anything like that, it didn't matter what the D was that was just insane shooting.

Charles was trying to get another gig with Hair Club for Men to supplement his income from Weight Watchers. What an utter pabum spewwing cretin.

The thing that amazes me is Barkley's takeaway is that anyone can get three's against a zone. Most of those shots were contested, I haven't seen anything like that, it didn't matter what the D was that was just insane shooting.
I'd say a man defense would have done far worse tonight. We were not only contesting, we had two or three guys in their face!

There is no one on NETWORK TV who does less preparation than Charles Barkley.
He's an embarrassment for CBS and himself (although he obviously doesn't realize how he's embarrassing himself).
You mean to tell me CBS can't find another big name who may actually know the
names of key players?

With all due respect, many of those second half 3s were not contested. Lots of breakdowns and Wisconsin took advantage. Hats off to them. But the better team won in the end. :)

With all due respect, many of those second half 3s were not contested. Lots of breakdowns and Wisconsin took advantage. Hats off to them. But the better team won in the end. :)

You are correct that many of the threes were not contested as we kept getting sucked in too deep when the ball would go down low. But, even the open ones were from deep. At least a couple of feet beyond 3 which is still impressive.

You're right about lots of open threes but I don't think many were breakdowns. Just too many shooters to cover with a zone.

Is it just me, or does Charles always sound drunk when he's on the air?

SCOREBOARD. You tool. You gave more credit to the losing team!
Most of the time I have no clue what he's trying to spill out of his mouth - has to be the dumbest commentator in the history of college sports.

He's an embarrassment for CBS and himself (although he obviously doesn't realize how he's embarrassing himself).
names of key players?

He's there more as an employee of Turner than CBS. And Turner wants him there to attract the large number of NBA fans who don't watch college basketball until March every year. They don't care about his CBB analysis.

Did anyone else see that Charles rant where he ended it by stuttering for 10 seconds then said "Deer can run and jump, you wouldn't put a deer on the court, would you?"?

It was far and away the worst, most awkward, embarrassing commentary I've ever seen. If it was anyone but Charles I wouldn't have been laughing hysterically, I'd be concerned about their health.

names of key players?

He is not paid to be an analyst. They have Kenny Smith and Greg Anthony for that. They pay Charles to be a comedian and stay stupid stuff.

16909774.jpg

He is not paid to be an analyst. They have Kenny Smith and Greg Anthony for that. They pay Charles to be a comedian and stay stupid stuff.
Give Charles credit he has managed to "Stay stupid":)

SCOREBOARD. You tool. You gave more credit to the losing team!
Seems like Barkley's role is to wait for Greg Anthony to talk and then play the contrarian. I do believe that he and JB genuinely like each other and Barkley appreciates JB's sarcasm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom