MetLife Tix Info for SyrFan.com and NunesMagician.com | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

MetLife Tix Info for SyrFan.com and NunesMagician.com

200 level seats have access to the lexus club? nice!

Does anyone know how many seats are IN these rows? I tend to be partial to aisle seats, but the website doesnt really let us specify...

Yeah looking forward to it. Last year the tailgate was fun but my seats were no where near y'all

The link for the MetLife Penn State game is ready to go.

1. Click Here
https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/sy...home/98d379e7ea328ff96a6e28e64c489fa6cb97d183

2. Click on “Find Tickets”

3. Enter Promo Code: HARDNOSED (no spaces)

4. Login with your MyCuse Account or create a New Account

5. Follow steps to purchase and check out

Cuse fans: Only 200 $115 tix and 100 $75 tix. The $115 tix will be approx between the 25-30 yard line with Club access. The $75 tix will be around the 35-40 yard line without club access.

Row 3...seats 3-6...thanks for setting this up, Mark...

Section 241 Row 3 seats 13,14&15. Thanks Mark! It's never too early to start hating Penn State!

im pretty sure they announced the USC game time in May last year...??? So would think the same...

im pretty sure they announced the USC game time in May last year...??? So would think the same...
I expect this one to be settled early. My guess is 3:30pm on ABC regional. Let's hope.

Up to 8 tix...

Between the regionals, Atlanta, SU-ND Lax at Giants Stadium and Penn State, this is more 'Cuse than I've been able to see in years...

I'm happy.

Broke. But Happy.

Up to 8 tix...

Between the regionals, Atlanta, SU-ND Lax at Giants Stadium and Penn State, this is more 'Cuse than I've been able to see in years...

I'm happy.

Broke. But Happy.

What row/seats for your 2nd group of 4?

I'd like 3:30...Not earlier...but not prime either...

i like the idea of a good number of hours tailgating but then still being able to make it home at a reasonable hour.

Late to posting but me and 6 other orange fanatics are in Section 241, Row 2, Seats 7-13. Thanks for organizing this Mark.

UPDATE: We have sold about 85 tix in 241 and 16 tix in 340
Along my my personal group of 52 tix in section 240.

We have about 115 tix left in 241 and 85 tix left in 340. Time to tell your friends to join in the fun.

Faegan has locked into 6 tickets...we are at 100 tix sold in Section 241.

What's the problem. went in to buy tickets and am getting this when I try for 3 tickets in the $120 section...

Unfortunately one or more of your selected seats are no longer available. Please reselect new seats.

What's the problem. went in to buy tickets and am getting this when I try for 3 tickets in the $120 section...

Unfortunately one or more of your selected seats are no longer available. Please reselect new seats.

Did you type in the promo code?