MetLife Tix Info for SyrFan.com and NunesMagician.com | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

MetLife Tix Info for SyrFan.com and NunesMagician.com

There's a Sheraton not too far from the stadium. Maybe half a mile or so. A couple others as well.

Coming from Syracuse.

Any hotels in walking distance ? Prolly booked by now right?

Sheraton looks the closest...but the area is not pedestrian friendly. Are you coming from The City? Might be easiest to take the train.

Last year Lot G was reserved and we tailgated in Lot L. Out seats are aligned with Lot L this year. Those taking the train will have to walk around the stadium if you want to tailgate with us in Lot L.

So anyways...the Fine Mess will be setting up in Lot L this year. We will be entering 5 hours prior. I expect we'll set up in the first rows of Lot L (closest to G) like last year.

Is anyone taking a train or have in the past?

Any tips?

Is it best to drive part way and park at a station and then take a train the rest if the way to MetLife?

I tried to look it up through NJTransit but I couldn't find and trains running to MetLife that day. I'm sure there will be tho.

Is anyone taking a train or have in the past?

Any tips?

Is it best to drive part way and park at a station and then take a train the rest if the way to MetLife?

I tried to look it up through NJTransit but I couldn't find and trains running to MetLife that day. I'm sure there will be tho.

Parking I think will be $25. We'll be in Lot L. Pretty sure the trains rain last year. Info on the trains at the MetLife Stadium Website.

Last year Lot G was reserved and we tailgated in Lot L. Out seats are aligned with Lot L this year. Those taking the train will have to walk around the stadium if you want to tailgate with us in Lot L.

So anyways...the Fine Mess will be setting up in Lot L this year. We will be entering 5 hours prior. I expect we'll set up in the first rows of Lot L (closest to G) like last year.
Will you be welcoming tailgaters willing to pay for some chow?

Will you be welcoming tailgaters willing to pay for some chow?

We should be able to...but you can always bring some drinks or something that won't spoil in the heat. The tailgate is going to more a potluck affair...but I'm going to be hangin close to Cuseregular's familia paesone. I'm guaranteed to gain 5 lbs but it will be fun to eat a bunch of stuff you don't get in Tejas.

Longtime mostly lurker, just got 7 tickets in section 340.

The only other Meadowlands game I've been to was the Kickoff Classic vs. Wisconsin when Kevin Johnson took the opening kick the distance. That was a fun day.

Looking forward to finally meeting some of y'all.

Just checked...are Section 340 tickets probably only have about 20-25 seats left. Probably 50 seats left in Section 241. I expect both to sellout within 30 days. If you are organizing a group purchase and want to sit in these seats...you need to do it fairly soon.

Ordered

SU vs. PSU at MetLife Stadium
Sat, Aug 31, 2013 3:30 PM
MetLife Stadium
HARDNOSED Section 340
Row 3
Seat 7, 8, 9

Thank you again to those who set this up!

Found this pic from section 340 for those like myself who have not been there prior

Another usual Lurker here...

Having been to both Syracuse Pinstripe Bowl victories and also to the USC game last year I am so looking forward to this game.

TexanMark - I just received word from some buddys of mine (all Syracuse alumn) that will be psyched to go to this game though are wondering if there are still seats left for either the 241 or 340 sections. Can you please advise when you get a chance. Thanks.

The link for the MetLife Penn State game is ready to go.

1. Click Here
https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/sy...home/98d379e7ea328ff96a6e28e64c489fa6cb97d183

2. Click on “Find Tickets”

3. Enter Promo Code: HARDNOSED (no spaces)

4. Login with your MyCuse Account or create a New Account

5. Follow steps to purchase and check out

Cuse fans: Only 200 $120 tix and 100 $80 tix. The $120 tix will be approx between the 25-30 yard line with Club access. The $80 tix will be around the 35-40 yard line without club access.

Here you go...awesome. Let us know what section you are in.

Thanks guys I will pass the information immediately so they can get on this pronto!.
Will keep you posted.

Thanks guys I will pass the information immediately so they can get on this pronto!.
Will keep you posted.

If you get those seats in 340 you will be directly behind me. I've got seats 8,9, and 10 in row 3.

Mark, I'm looking to get 15-16 in 241. Would prefer two rows, one behind the other and 7-8 in each or whatever, and not 15-16 in a line which is all the website allows. I called both Ticketmaster and the Dome BO, neither of which have your Promo. I could do the two rows through SU starting in 241 Row 10, but would prefer to be among Syracusefans if possible. Any tips welcomed, and thanks tremendously for organizing this again. Last year was great (not least because of Chase club access in the rain).

I sent an email to all today asking for payment. If you didn't receive it please check your spam folder. If you still can't find it let me know to resend. Send me your email via PM so I can compare it to make sure.

Thx
Mark

Awesome job Otisco...Anyone else buying a group of 10 or more tix...get in touch with me first via PM. I can arrange to get you seating like what Otisco got. We are definitely under 50 tickets in each section. Finalize your group and join the fun.

Awesome job Otisco...Anyone else buying a group of 10 or more tix...get in touch with me first via PM. I can arrange to get you seating like what Otisco got. We are definitely under 50 tickets in each section. Finalize your group and join the fun.

This should be a great time. Glad I got in early!!

Tried to get 3 tix in 241 using Mark's link above, but it said "Unfortunately the offer isn't available". But the event is still showing afterwards for general sale. Are we sold out of the allotment?