MetLife Tix Info for SyrFan.com and NunesMagician.com | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

MetLife Tix Info for SyrFan.com and NunesMagician.com

Sure did...I've been waiting and waiting for aisle seats to pop up, so it's worked for me before, just getting that message now.
Could be a glitch...we should be turning to Row 5, Seat 1 today.

Good work.

Sent using my Commodore 64
I just sent Dan an article to put in NunesMagician to get some more sales. We are about 100 sold in 241 and only about 20 in 340.

Mark, as soon as I am done coordinating my family involvement we'll be buying several tix. I should check in with PeteCalvin too to see if he's going.

Even Mrs.College, the Penn State alum is invited. Lord have mercy on her soul. I believe we'll have her wait in the car while we tailgate.

There is a possibility I may be switching jobs and that could put a monkey wrench into things, but I am hoping to make it to the game. What's the last day I could order tickets with this code? Provided of course they don't sell out before then.

There is a possibility I may be switching jobs and that could put a monkey wrench into things, but I am hoping to make it to the game. What's the last day I could order tickets with this code? Provided of course they don't sell out before then.
Not sure...but they kept it active for a few months last year. If you buy the $120 tix and find you can't make it you should be able to sell the tix pretty easy.

Update...looks like the $80 tix are starting to sell well...like I said these are the cheapest, best seats in the house...we'll if you call $80 cheap. First four rows in the 3rd deck between the 30-40 yard line. I'd say there are about 40 left.

I think we have about 90 of the $120 tix left.

Let's get these sold out by Memorial Day...we might get SU to add some more seats!

Update...looks like the $80 tix are starting to sell well...like I said these are the cheapest, best seats in the house...we'll if you call $80 cheap. First four rows in the 3rd deck between the 30-40 yard line. I'd say there are about 40 left.

I think we have about 90 of the $120 tix left.

Let's get these sold out by Memorial Day...we might get SU to add some more seats!
I have six tix in the second row. (14-19) I love that my birthday is always so close to opening day :)

PS the chase club was worth every penny last year

UPDATE: Tix in Sections 241/340 are each about 50% sold. Still time to lock in some great seats in lower rows.

Sold so far: 96 @ the $120 price and 54 sold @ the $80 price. Not I many as I thought so far but I know we can sell these out.

Went through suathletics to order mine. I'm in Section 239, Row 2. See you in the Lexus Club during the tornado

Still some $80 tix avail I hope. Trying to confirm if I will be needing 4 or if more how many.

Still tix available...I just checked. I guesstimate about 65-70% of the tix in Section 241 are sold. About half in Section 340.

What does the club access entail for the $120 seats? Also, how many less steps is the 200 level? Perhaps can convince my 70+ year old uncle to make the trek but he has a sketchy knee and some breathing issues so long walks and heat are tricky.

What does the club access entail for the $120 seats? Also, how many less steps is the 200 level? Perhaps can convince my 70+ year old uncle to make the trek but he has a sketchy knee and some breathing issues so long walks and heat are tricky.

You get access to a climate controlled club...also if you buy in Section 241...right now Row 5 or 6 is being given out. He actually can stay indoors and watch the game from a table if he likes.

As I remember you walk into the Club and then exit to go down to your seats. It might be about 10 rows. He should be able to take an elevator up. Also, if you have a handicap placard you should be able to park in close. The best thing about Section 241: Exc seats, great sightlines and the ability to get go inside during a thunderstorm and also get food and drink quickly with short lines. Seats 1-4 and about 21-24 are closest to the aisles. Last night I put in 4 seats into Ticketmaster and it spit out Row 6, Seats 1-4 for me if I wanted them. I suggest you buy now.

Section 340 is outside but you'll be in Rows 1-4 so very close. Limited climbing but no club access. Also Section 340 seats are one section closer to the 50 yard line.

I think your uncle would enjoy Section 241 more.

I am close to buying 3 tickets for some college friends and I.

Is there any parking passes that we would have to purchase also?

I really want to get 241 section so I know we gotta act fast.

Also is it easy to drive to? Or is a train easier.

Thanks

Also is it easy to drive to? Or is a train easier.

Thanks
That might depend on where you're coming from. It's not a tough drive (other than traffic). I know you can get their by train, but have never done it.

Parking opens 5 hrs prior...cash parking lots. Train is convenient if you take it. Last year traffic was easy getting there 5 hours early to tailgate.

Coming from Syracuse.

Any hotels in walking distance ? Prolly booked by now right?