Miami or Oklahoma City? | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Miami or Oklahoma City?

This is the called reffed series I have ever seen. I am looking forward to reading about the investigation down the road. Every time a Miami player drives and someone is near him, they call a foul and OKC can't buy a foul.
They've just got to learn from D-Wade. Dive into the first row on every drive.

I had to turn it off after Durant got called for a foul on that Wade dunk attempt. Can't stand the refs.

I had to turn it off after Durant got called for a foul on that Wade dunk attempt. Can't stand the refs.
You missed Haslem clotheslining Fisher on a rebound (no foul) leading to a Miami 3. In case you were wondering.

Harden is a friggin' train wreck right now, but it looked like a pretty clear foul on Wade - actually could have been a "clear path" foul.

Those shots of the players caressing and staring into the NBA Trophy ABC shows going to break are so creepy. It should be like the Stanley Cup. You don't even look at it until you win it. What gives LeBron the right to hug the trophy?

Westbrook was fouled three consecutive trips...refs finally had to call one of 'em.

OKC is not ready to win. Again, they foul when they dont need to. How do you not know time and situation...

Crown those clowns...OKC has played like a bunch of mental midgets in the last few games.

It seemed to me as though the 4th quarter officiating was... curious.

It seemed to me as though the 4th quarter officiating was... curious.

that's one way of putting it.

Bob Backlund would have been proud of the cross-body block Haslem laid on Fisher while they were battling for a loose ball. Led to a Miami 3-pter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom