Miami or Oklahoma City? | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Miami or Oklahoma City?

Yeah was very curious. Miami had more fouls called on them.

Yeah was very curious. Miami had more fouls called on them.
Obviously that tells the whole story.

Off the top of my head.
-Westbrook shoved while shooting a jumper. No call.
-Durant fouled while shooting a foul line jumper. No call.
-Fisher blown up by Haslem on a rebound leading to a Miami 3 pointer. No call.

Dont get me wrong, Miami played great and OKC has decided to go braindead in end of game situations lately but Miami doesnt need any help from the refs. Of course by that I mean, yes they are getting help from the refs.

That being said, dont blow a 17 point lead in 3 minutes.

Where the hell was durant?

Miami is killing James Harden stock.

Nice of Durant to give It to Sefalosha down 3 with 45 tics left

Also nice of Ibaka to toss some bulletin board material out and then continue to be invisible. OKC could still win the next 3 if Bron is hurt

Obviously that tells the whole story.

Off the top of my head.
-Westbrook shoved while shooting a jumper. No call.
-Durant fouled while shooting a foul line jumper. No call.
-Fisher blown up by Haslem on a rebound leading to a Miami 3 pointer. No call.

Dont get me wrong, Miami played great and OKC has decided to go braindead in end of game situations lately but Miami doesnt need any help from the refs. Of course by that I mean, yes they are getting help from the refs.

That being said, dont blow a 17 point lead in 3 minutes.
Westbrook kicked out his leg and then fell. Not nearly enough contact to call a foul. In the first half James drove multiple times to the basket and got hacked by Thabo with no call.

I just want to say to everyone on this board-- every single play, we, as fans, can watch every player and if we want to, can find a potential foul. It's a physical game.

That being said, if Harden can't score at least 15 next game, Miami wins, and many on this board will start the "he's only got one" argument.

Westbrook kicked out his leg and then fell. Not nearly enough contact to call a foul. In the first half James drove multiple times to the basket and got hacked by Thabo with no call.

I just want to say to everyone on this board-- every single play, we, as fans, can watch every player and if we want to, can find a potential foul. It's a physical game.

That being said, if Harden can't score at least 15 next game, Miami wins, and many on this board will start the "he's only got one" argument.
Yea but in the end of games/4th quarters, those fouls have been putting Miami players at the line while somehow the same plays dont result in fouls for OKC.

So far Miami has been the better team, but the only time ive heard analysts and on-air broadcasters question non-calls or calls this series have been mainly ones going against OKC.

Twitter is hilarious right now... Haters can't decide whether to blame refs, Brooks, Westbrook, durant or lebron

I think that the Durant fans should just blame Harden, Westbrook and Brooks for their Finals losses.

Twitter is hilarious right now... Haters can't decide whether to blame refs, Brooks, Westbrook, durant or lebron
What constitutes a "hater"? Ive been giving Lebron serious props lately, you can check my posts in the Finals. Its kind of annoying though when Durant is in foul trouble half the series, gets fouled on a game tying shot with no call, and then the pivotal Game 4 has questionable call after questionable call down the stretch. Even the announcers mentioned it a handful of times.

I think the proverbial "haters" should pack it in at this point. Lebron has more than proven himself.

Regarding the series...If someone could explain why Brooks feels obligated to force the Ibaka/Perkins combo in the game for 15 mins, I'd really love to know.

Well that second post was a joke but I'm a loser when it comes to Syracuse Basketball. Hard to be unbiased for your favorite team.

Pretty easy to be unbiased in the NBA Finals unless you're a Lebron hater.
I dont like Lebron, but I dislike Miami as a team more. I dont care for LBJ, cant stand crybaby Wade, hate their flopping, whining and ref baiting. Battier falling down anytime anyone comes within 2 feet of him. Their fans are horrible bandwagoners. As far as things I hate about Miami, I would put Lebron third behind the way they play the game and Wade.

Well that second post was a joke but I'm a loser when it comes to Syracuse Basketball. Hard to be unbiased for your favorite team.

Pretty easy to be unbiased in the NBA Finals unless you're a Lebron hater.

You do you, I guess

That foul by Westbrook; what a dumb play. But I don't like the rule; I don't think the shot clock should re-set to 5 like that. OKC plays good defense for 23 seconds and forces a jump; if Miami wins the jump they should have .8 to shoot. (Also, if you watch the aftermath right after they called the jump, Westbrook clearly pointed to the shot clock, before it was reset, to kind of say to his teammates "not a problem, there's no time left on the clock". So he at least at one point was aware of the clock; I don't know if he just had a brain fart after that. Chalmers was going away from the basket out to the 3 line, Miami wasn't going to get a good shot off)

As for the refs; I'll say you are more likely to hear complaints about missed calls that went against the losing team because, well, they lost. Not that there haven't been some questionable calls, of course.

It's gonna be tough for OKC to win 3 in a row, but if they can just win Game 5 then they have 2 at home and it becomes a lot more doable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom