Miami Prediction Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Miami Prediction Thread...

I really haven’t seen MIA play all year but:

Marvin Harrison 31

Edgerrin James 24

Cuse 35
The U 20

No let down. We get up for the big game
They haven't seen our D (can't believe I'm saying that this year)
Riley finally takes the long field and runs one back.
Strick has a career day
Miami's D is good but Dungey is pretty, pretty, pretty good!

I don't think Dino's vision of a mid-second year awakening for the team is make believe. I saw proof last Friday and think Dino will have the kids fired up to make it two in a row. Miami is ripe for an "upset" and we're playing our best football of the Dino era. We have a rare opportunity to create a precedent of wins over two top ten teams in sequential weeks and think that will lead us to victory. For Cuseregular and all of the every week fans who have been waiting for this opportunity and for Dan Johnson & all the fans we lost while waiting for this moment, Dino & Dungey will make history:

SU 28
UM 27

I don't think Dino's vision of a mid-second year awakening for the team is make believe. I saw proof last Friday and think Dino will have the kids fired up to make it two in a row. Miami is ripe for an "upset" and we're playing our best football of the Dino era. We have a rare opportunity to create a precedent of wins over two top ten teams in sequential weeks and think that will lead us to victory. For Cuseregular and all of the every week fans who have been waiting for this opportunity and for Dan Johnson & all the fans we lost while waiting for this moment, Dino & Dungey will make history:

SU 28
UM 27
I agree but I think between Miami’s deep threats, our vulnerability to the big play, Miami’s depleted secondary, and our vaunted passing attack the upset score is a bit higher than that (conditions be damned)

Cool Classy Authentic Orange - 45

Annoying bright gaudy Orange - 38

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom