Miami | Syracusefan.com

Miami

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
The Canes are on a four game slide, having lost to Seton Hall, Rutgers, Yale and Penn.

Just thought I’d mention it.

Makes them lose lose in ACC play. Good enough for an upset, not much gain for a win.

Geez. Not good. They still have that Serb or Croat, Vasiljevic, I think we can never guard.

The ACC as a whole had a pretty tough night and many teams are having a tough times getting wins in their early season OOC schedule.

Notre Dame lost to Oklahoma, BC lost to Providence, Clemson struggled, but beat St Peter’s by 5 to snap a 2 game losing streak and Miami got beat handily by Penn.

Yeah the ACC isn't living up to preseason expectations as it stands right now, there's still quite a few OOC games to play so that could change. Hopefully SU will do their part and beat Gtown, Buffalo, and the rest.

Even though Penn is the odds-on favorite to win the Ivy League this year, it's not a good look for a P5 team losing to an Ivy by 14 points.

Or losing at home to Niagara (I'm looking at you, Pitt).

Or losing at home to Houston Baptist (I'm looking at you, Wake). No miracles for you, Danny.

ACC could be a two-tiered league this year.

Even though Penn is the odds-on favorite to win the Ivy League this year, it's not a good look for a P5 team losing to an Ivy by 14 points.

Or losing at home to Niagara (I'm looking at you, Pitt).

Or losing at home to Houston Baptist (I'm looking at you, Wake). No miracles for you, Danny.

ACC could be a two-tiered league this year.

Say what you want about Duke and how ridiculously hyped they are, but if there truly was ever a year to go undefeated in the ACC (it won't happen), this seems like as good a chance as any. Of course, Virginia looks solid again as well. Hopefully SU can put some of these early games behind them and get to a level many were hoping for. I actually have no idea what to expect in ACC play this year.

Say what you want about Duke and how ridiculously hyped they are, but if there truly was ever a year to go undefeated in the ACC (it won't happen), this seems like as good a chance as any. Of course, Virginia looks solid again as well. Hopefully SU can put some of these early games behind them and get to a level many were hoping for. I actually have no idea what to expect in ACC play this year.
Agreed. Duke could go 18-0, it's possible. Probably won't happen, but possible. ACC will be very interesting this year. I have no idea what to expect, either.

ALOT of talent left the league in the offseason, and with the exception of a certain team that gets to hand pick 1-and-dones, none of the teams were able to reload

EthicalRashIndianrhinoceros-max-1mb.gif

Makes them lose lose in ACC play. Good enough for an upset, not much gain for a win.

we have enough difficult games in acc schedule. im fine with playing a terrible miami team.

more bad losses lurking in league play than good wins

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom