Mick Cronin to UCLA | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Mick Cronin to UCLA

Who doesn't love road trips to Tulsa and East Carolina?

He was born in Cincy right? I still cant be convinced they’ll remain stuck in the AAC by 2022. Especially if their football program builds further success.

Every cincy fan right now.

mick-upset-239x465.jpg

Adidas paid for this move.
Cronin will get the top Adidas AAU kids at UCLA.

LOL Mick Cronin hahahahaha

He's gotten out of the first weekend exactly 1 time. He's getting 4 million dollars a year. Hilarious.

UCLA stinks

Oooph further proof that college basketball is withering away on the West coast. UCLA settles for and hires Mick Cronin

Adidas paid for this move.
Cronin will get the top Adidas AAU kids at UCLA.
ucla is an under armour school; by far ua's biggest contract. their crown jewel

Dan Guerrero just seems like a terrible AD. He fired Howland, hired Alford, fired Alford and then completely bungled this search.
guerrero did not run the search, it was done by a committee
guerrero has a lock on the job because he raises a lot of money.

Cronin’s a good coach, but I’m not sure the California talent will be banging down the door to play for him. Will be interesting to see how he does there though.

I'm not quite as down on Cronin as other people seem to be. He coached in the AAC and got his team to the tournament consistently. It will be interesting to see what he does at UCLA. To be honest the PAC 12 is so bad he could get them going ok. He is better hire than Dixon or Barnes in my opinion.

I feel like Cronin is a better coach than Barnes. And maybe just a half notch down from Dixon.

I feel like Cronin is a better coach than Barnes. And maybe just a half notch down from Dixon.
Barnes is in his mid to late 60's so I would rather have Cronin all things equal. I prefer Cronin to Dixon but that is probably because I really don't like Dixon and it's not objective.

I'm not quite as down on Cronin as other people seem to be. He coached in the AAC and got his team to the tournament consistently. It will be interesting to see what he does at UCLA. To be honest the PAC 12 is so bad he could get them going ok. He is better hire than Dixon or Barnes in my opinion.
I agree he is better than the other two. He will win but will the way he wins be his undoing. I just pray our search doesn't look like this in 3 years.

If UCLA fans hated Howlands offense, what on earth are they going to think about Cronin's?
Cronin is a much more likable personality than Howland. Good for him...bank the cash Mick.

Cronin had a health issue in 2014 where he couldn’t even coach because his body couldn’t deal with stress.
So I am glad his health has allowed him to come back but he won’t strike fear in the Pac-12.
He will make UCLA competitive and a tournament team mostly every year so their fans atleast happy with that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom