Midnight Madness | Syracusefan.com

Midnight Madness

ejz555

2nd String
a little birdie just told me of a possible alumni game being a part of the festivities, which would include current NBA players...:cool:

now that would be cool... get wes, jonny, donte, hakim back to play the squad and forget about Tone Loc... Show NN a great time and what he could turn out to be! :)

dare i say Carmelo...

if that was made public attendence would be much much higher

if that was made public attendence would be much much higher
I was just gonna say that... Better start making some ads to drive attendance up... I think it be great if they could get between 10-15k there...

Considering all the NBA players are available this would make a lot of sense. I also agree if they actually put this on they need to advertise it all over locally! If you live in that area and you can take your kids to see former SU stars for free you make time for it!

If Melo can bring Lebron and CP3 to Philly with him why not to Cuse?

It would be awesome if they just ponied up and put Seikaly on the 1's and 2's. I'm sure he'd do that in a heartbeat.

ESPNU will feature our MM as per suathletics.com today... Thats pretty cool!

ESPNU will feature our MM as per suathletics.com today... Thats pretty cool!

That is awesome news. More publicity. Eat it up.

Unfortunately, i hope this doesn't effect ticket sales.

I think ESPNU will do live look-ins at different events on 6 different college campuses this year. You can watch all of SU's on ESPN3.com.

I think ESPNU will do live look-ins at different events on 6 different college campuses this year. You can watch all of SU's on ESPN3.com.

Awesome, ESPN3 is much better. Now that we're in ACC, ESPN is going to be all over us like a cheap suit.

If Melo can bring Lebron and CP3 to Philly with him why not to Cuse?

Because they went to Philly for a game they were selling tickets for so that they could raise money for Melo's charity. With the admission to midnight madness being free there won't be much money raised for charity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom