Class of 2014 - Mikale Wilbon, RB (Illinois) offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Mikale Wilbon, RB (Illinois) offered

nephew of one Michael Wilbon, perhaps???

Doesn't appear to be related to him. This kid is jacked though and has a pretty impressive offer list.
3645865.jpg

Doesn't appear to be related to him. This kid is jacked though and has a pretty impressive offer list.
3645865.jpg
What I've seen of him video wise he has excellent change of direction ability and balance with decent speed. Worthy of an offer and ascholly. IMO

What I've seen of him video wise he has excellent change of direction ability and balance with decent speed. Worthy of an offer and ascholly. IMO
CaliCuse don't let these Jr high kids get at you!! Their parents only let them out of their basements a couple days a week!!

3645865.jpg
whats insanely depressing is... this kid is likely 17 years old... and can kick my ass.

whats insanely depressing is... this kid is likely 17 years old... and can kick my ass.

Ugh yep. When I was 17, I was 6'1" and about 145 lbs soaking wet. This kid woulda ran me over and they woulda had to scrape my body off the field.

CaliCuse don't let these Jr high kids get at you!! Their parents only let them out of their basements a couple days a week!!
Funny because I'm sure 95% of the people on this board have full time jobs. I'd wager you're one of those junior high kids based on your ability to type.

That's my prerogative.
Too-lazy.jpg

EDSPARTEN sounds a lot like Terry from Orange Fizz and Florida Steve from Syracuse.com. Whether you are or not, delusional is delusional.

Meh. 19/20 year old me would mop the floor with 28 year old, corporate america me. Wish I had that kind of time to dedicate to the weight room now but it just isn't happening right now.

Meh. 19/20 year old me would mop the floor with 28 year old, corporate america me. Wish I had that kind of time to dedicate to the weight room now but it just isn't happening right now.
Im craftier now, I could outsmart 18 year old me in a minute. 18 year old me was an idiot.

Im craftier now, I could outsmart 18 year old me in a minute. 18 year old me was an idiot.

To quote my father after I had been lifting for awhile "it doesn't matter how big you get, you'll never be able to kick my *ss". Gotta watch out for those cagey vets.

To quote my father after I had been lifting for awhile "it doesn't matter how big you get, you'll never be able to kick my *ss". Gotta watch out for those cagey vets.
Don't with a dude thats been in a combat zone. My uncle is 65 and am certain he could remove my heart from my chest in 3 seconds.

ya but now we have old man strength

We should also extend an offer to his left guard Tonei Kornheiser.

Derek Young 2h
#Vanderbilt RB commit Mikale Wilbon tweets that he will open up his recruitment after talking with family about James Franklin departure.

Team mate and friend of Aaron Roberts. I wouldn't mind him coming for an OV next weekend.

Wow, his rankings on the various recruiting sites is all over the place. I saw as high as the #16 RB to the #93 RB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom