Class of 2014 - Mikale Wilbon, RB (Illinois) offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Mikale Wilbon, RB (Illinois) offered

This is my favorite style of primary back. Hope they snag him.

Tom VanHaaren ‏@TomVH 1h
RB Mikale Wilbon told me he has no leaders, will schedule visits ASAP and was offered by Nebraska today

I'm glad to see Roberts is trying to get people to tweet him. I'm sure he's in his ear.

I
I'm glad to see Roberts is trying to get people to tweet him. I'm sure he's in his ear.

Yes, they are teammates and great friends. They talked about playing together, maybe now it can happen.

oldpinepoint said:
He has already flipped a few from Vandy to PSU. Inn has got be getting full
PSU has three early enrollees that count towards last class. So they can take max 23 this year. They expect Holley to move on at this point.

OL Chance Sorrell and DE Lloyd Tubman. I think they are up to 21 commits.

Yes. Everything I have read says 21 but I also saw that PSU had offered 7 Vandy commits. Now we see who stays and who goes at PSU.

Yes. Everything I have read says 21 but I also saw that PSU had offered 7 Vandy commits. Now we see who stays and who goes at PSU.
At least 1 of those was a LB. So that would put them at 4 LBs if he flips and they would have to pull a scholarship from someone.

At least 1 of those was a LB. So that would put them at 4 LBs if he flips and they would have to pull a scholarship from someone.

If I were one of those PSU commits I would definitely be evaluating my other choices because who knows who else he will try and recruit after "raping" the Vandy recruiting class.

1. According to this twitter. it's Rovals, PSU has 5 early enrollees that all count towards last years schollies.
  2. J Rett ‏@MadDome 15h
  3. Snyder @PittCabe How does that affect the current PSU recruits? They can sign 20, right? These two put them over.

1. Ryan Snyder ‏@Snyder 15h
    @MadDome The early enrollees count towards last year. It's around 23 or 24 total.

1. According to this twitter. it's Rovals, PSU has 5 early enrollees that all count towards last years schollies.
  2. J Rett ‏@MadDome 15h
  3. Snyder @PittCabe How does that affect the current PSU recruits? They can sign 20, right? These two put them over.

@MadDome The early enrollees count towards last year. It's around 23 or 24 total.
so essentially the sanctions never existed ...

what a crock ... a slap on the wrist when it is said and done

2. J Rett ‏@MadDome 15h

Didn't realize the scholarship reduction retroactively gave them back recruiting slots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom