Class of 2014 - Mikale Wilbon, RB (Illinois) offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Mikale Wilbon, RB (Illinois) offered

it'll mean something if he schedules a visit to Pedophile State U.

they already have 3 RB's committed. No way they take another unless he is willing to cut one. Don't see it happening they have been committed for a while, and the one new one was pretty highly touted

Wilbon just tweeted his 2 officials for the next 2 weekends. Nebraska and Vanderbilt. I was waiting for Syracuse, but it never came

Wilbon just tweeted his 2 officials for the next 2 weekends. Nebraska and Vanderbilt. I was waiting for Syracuse, but it never came

Roberts is coming on 1-31 so if he is going to visit that was going to be the date. Now let's see if he actually schedules it..

Roberts is coming on 1-31 so if he is going to visit that was going to be the date. Now let's see if he actually schedules it..
Wilbon has both Vandy & Neb in his final 3 according to Ryvils, with the OV dates scheduled as pointed out. Third is PSU with no offer. Can't see it happening with the stable of RB commits Franklin has in place as mentioned here above. I would hope 1/31 is wildcard OV for SU. Who's twitter acct hacked, Wilbon's or Roberts'?

Wilbon has both Vandy & Neb in his final 3 according to Ryvils, with the OV dates scheduled as pointed out. Third is PSU with no offer. Can't see it happening with the stable of RB commits Franklin has in place as mentioned here above. I would hope 1/31 is wildcard OV for SU. Who's twitter acct hacked, Wilbon's or Roberts'?

image.jpg

No real hacking took place.

Wilbon visited Nebraska this past weekend, and was supposed to visit Vanderbilt next weekend. Now it looks like he will be going to Mizzou next weekend. Unless he drops the Vandy OV , which imo he doesn't do, it looks like we may be out of this one.

Wilbon visited Nebraska this past weekend, and was supposed to visit Vanderbilt next weekend. Now it looks like he will be going to Mizzou next weekend. Unless he drops the Vandy OV , which imo he doesn't do, it looks like we may be out of this one.

poor ish witter

Are you reading from his hacked account?

i hate you right now! haha

I don't have a whole lot of specifics right now, just the general feel of the staff. And chaotic is the word... in a good way if that makes sense.

I don't have a whole lot of specifics right now, just the general feel of the staff. And chaotic is the word... in a good way if that makes sense.
i know, i appreciate all the good vibes!

i can understand chaotic. Eric White has to be getting schematics of the drainage system over in East St Louis. He has to find a way to sneak Shafer and Smith into the city without Charlie Weiss catching a sniff of it.

i can understand chaotic. Eric White has to be getting schematics of the drainage system over in East St Louis. He has to find a way to sneak Shafer and Smith into the city without Charlie Weiss catching a sniff of it.
you mean under...right;)

Maybe late interest popping up from some really good guys, and it's becoming a numbers nightmare.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom