Mike G | Syracusefan.com

Mike G

HoustonCuse

2020-21 Iggy Winner Lead Scorer & Post Season Rcd
I was critical of him a few weeks ago when he appeared to go completely haywire at the end of a game while playing with the walk-ons, so I want to give him props for his excellent play of late. Maybe the LBSU defense didn't focus on him as has been stated in some other posts, but G played a focused, efficient offensive game that included some great passes and great decisions. Some of his best plays were shots he didn't take. He also hustled like crazy and made some really nice defensive plays.

His game yesterday was really impressive on the stat line but even more so in team-based effort on both sides of the ball. Hats off to Mike.

Its a valid point that LBST wasn't keying on MikeG but for me that still makes what he did very important because he showed every other Coach what will happen if you don't. The more guys the defense has to pay special attention to the better!

I had good expectations for MikeG this season but nothing like what he has been showing of late. I would say he underwhelmed me early on but has wowed me in the last few!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom