Mike Hart to Indiana | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Mike Hart to Indiana

Another heart break may come sooner than you think. :( I can see the melt down now.
Ugh, don't say Monroe. That would be a tough one recruiting wise. Also, not knowing the situation or whether Dino fought to keep Hart and was told the money wasn't there, losing staff doesn't help keep the head man down the line, if and when someone calls for him. Perhaps, nothing will, but a willingness to put some extra money down, and show faith early may help generate a long standing relationship?

Another heart break may come sooner than you think. :( I can see the melt down now.
not good, but that's what happens. Goes back as far as I've been following them closely. I remember during the Pasqualoni years. People would say he was chasing guys off/working them too hard when in reality the guys were simply taking their next step.

Do we really have coaches asking to rework their contracts a year in, and after a 4-8 season no less?

not good, but that's what happens. Goes back as far as I've been following them closely. I remember during the Pasqualoni years. People would say he was chasing guys off/working them too hard when in reality the guys were simply taking their next step.
exactly whats happening in this situation

Do we really have coaches asking to rework their contracts a year in, and after a 4-8 season no less?
Most asst coaches are on one year deals. Coordinators are a different story.

The only thing I'll say, multiple assistants who worked under PP described arduous working situations. He was an old school grinder, he expected everything to be done perfectly. Hours and expectations were very long and high.

That's not to say guys left BECAUSE of that, but, it was a reality.

The only thing I'll say, multiple assistants who worked under PP described arduous working situations. He was an old school grinder, he expected everything to be done perfectly. Hours and expectations were very long and high.

That's not to say guys left BECAUSE of that, but, it was a reality.
Yep, I know one of his former asst coaches and he referred to him as a "bulldog". To paraphrase...he said Coach P ran off a lot of good coaches with his methods.

Indiana happened because of very strong relationships.

I'm not sure that we will continue. My sources tell me Wildhack and Dino are in high level meetings today discussing whether to shut the program down.
On it's face, that sounds to be out of bizarro- world; not doubting you are sincere in your post. However, that certainly doesn't seem in line with the way the university has invested in the program of late.

So whats the word

The bird is the word.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
You're nuts. Hart can't hold Monroe's jock in terms of recruiting. The most accomplished on the staff? Wow what a joke.

Hart is average as a RB coach and below average as a recruiter. I'm glad he's gone so now we can upgrade our staff.
Throw money at Beatty and see if you can get him away from the twerps.

Presuming that you're serious about the program, of course.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom