Minnesota / Post-season thoughts | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Minnesota / Post-season thoughts

LQA is a strong positive.

The D, missing so many starters may be good, again.

Beck seems to be more adaptable in play calling once the game starts. I don't agree with all of his calls but he was opportunistic and played to our strengths and Minny's weaknesses.

Shrader looked like he is still having issues.

The field was very bad.

We should have won this game, but the scoreboard says otherwise.

like shredder but...we lose way more than we gain. 2 steps back i predict .

So on first Minn TD at least one Minn player was taunting 3 SU players, right in their faces. But they call that at the end of the game. Ridiculous
They were taunting our guys after every special teams play at our sideline. #55 Sori-Mariano should have been ejected in 2nd quarter when he targeted as the 3rd man in on a tackle (Pena or Cooper?). But we lost the game because of inability to tackle and lack of big plays.

Fitting way to end the year. Get a stop but get a unsportsmanlike penalty to ice game.
The #1 thing that needs to finally be addressed next year is the stupid false start, holding, illegal procedure, and unsportsmanlike penalties . Especially the offensive ones that cripple drives. No other team has as many as us.

Also, nice to see all FSU future draft picks didn’t opt out of there game. Culture

Fitting way to end the year. Get a stop but get a unsportsmanlike penalty to ice game.
The #1 thing that needs to finally be addressed next year is the stupid false start, holding, illegal procedure, and unsportsmanlike penalties . Especially the offensive ones that cripple drives. No other team has as many as us.

Also, nice to see all FSU future draft picks didn’t opt out of there game. Culture
2 false starts today? Better than our season average. Hopefully that is Becks influence.

I agree with you but they have been a problem since year 1 under Dino. I can't see how they will suddenly be cleared up going into year 8. Its a hallmark of his teams.

Exception, far from the rule. And god forbid anything happens to either of them and you will never see it happen again.

This is why I don't like how football has turned into a showboating sport. Every player after every play on defense has to do some stupid flex. Let your game do the talking, simple.
If they were going to flag anyone for flexing, it would have been Caleb. The refs wanted to go home rather than see a possible stop on fourth.

This is nothing (the 15 yard penalty) than some unexplained Referee bias.

Minn was acting up all over the place like every other team, nothing

Throwing a flag there is absolute nonsense and says that referee should not be doing this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom