MLB postseason thread | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

MLB postseason thread

I can't imagine life as a Cubs fan. Of course they tied it, and now the tarp is out.

Using Chapman last night (especially to start the 9th), pulling Hendricks. Bunting with 2 strikes and the infield in. I think Maddon might hate the Cubs. I think I saw him cheering during Davis' game tying HR.

I can't imagine life as a Cubs fan. Of course they tied it, and now the tarp is out.

Using Chapman last night (especially to start the 9th), pulling Hendricks. Bunting with 2 strikes and the infield in. I think Maddon might hate the Cubs. I think I saw him cheering during Davis' game tying HR.
If they lose, can they bring him back? Fans will want his head

Toga said:
Not with two strikes. If you want that play you run it earlier in the count.

True if there also wasn't 3 balls.

OburgOrange said:
Maybe a base hit. Infield was in! So there!

Wanna settle this over on the OT board?

OburgOrange said:
Ugh. I'm too old to be up this late on a school night. Play already!

2 hours

True if there also wasn't 3 balls.

If I had a nickel for every time I...ah never mind.

Unrelated, how has tarp technology not improved to a point where this is a 10 second process via push of a button?

Ugh. I'm too old to be up this late on a school night. Play already!
Try being me, got an early flight to Clemson tommorow and they're freaking making me stay up!(lived in Chicago five years so die hard cubbies man)

W.T.F. was that, Joe? Cruising, up 5-1, they can hardly touch your starter, two out and you pull him for a starter (read: not a reliever) who can't hold runners? Really? Complete bone head move.

Even Girardi thinks thats crazy. Don't do what the opposition is begging you to do.

I think that 3-0 IBB pitch was over the outside corner. Thought Rizzo might swing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom