Momentum | Syracusefan.com

Momentum

MartyCuse

Starter
I was at the game today and for the first time I could remember it really felt like the TV timeouts and other play stoppages really impacted the game. (this is not a conspiracy post) It seemed that every time we made a big stop or big play it just worked out as a TV time out or another stoppage. Even as a fan it felt like I had to get going again after a lot of down time. Either way I had a great time and I am happy for our boys that they came away with a win in a hard fought battle.

I was at the game today and for the first time I could remember it really felt like the TV timeouts and other play stoppages really impacted the game. (this is not a conspiracy post) It seemed that every time we made a big stop or big play it just worked out as a TV time out or another stoppage. Even as a fan it felt like I had to get going again after a lot of down time. Either way I had a great time and I am happy for our boys that they came away with a win in a hard fought battle.
Joe Paterno got nailed along the sideline last year. Maybe somebody could accidentally hit that guy in the red shirt. One reason people watch games on TV instead of in the stadium is that during a timeout, they can get up, take a pee, get a beer, or drive to the store to buy more beer and not miss anything. In a stadium, you sit and sit and sit. It seemed endless today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom