Montana | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Montana

Hardly. But I am pretty sure that you dress like this, given some of the fantastic "perspective" you've lent to the board this evening.

RicardoMontalban_FantasyIsland.jpg

I am quite confident that we'll beat Montana by double digits, having seen them play this year. Do you disagree?

After the debacle in 2005 I'm never going so far as to proclaim a cakewalk.

I'm sorry if that sentiment simply exacerbates the butt hurled ness you already suffer from.

After the debacle in 2005 I'm never going so far as to proclaim a cakewalk.

I'm sorry if that sentiment simply exacerbates the butt hurled ness you already suffer from.

You needn't concern yourself--I'm still waiting for you to make a cogent [let alone intelligent] point in the other thread.

Par for the course. Your straw man sensationalism may work in most threads, but not that one.

Never got how that movie was pg.

It is hilarious to watch that movie nowadays--it NEVER would get made under today's politically correct standards [coach letting grade school kids drink beer, swearing at them, the other coach beating the kid, etc.].

It is hilarious to watch that movie nowadays--it NEVER would get made under today's politically correct standards [coach letting grade school kids drink beer, swearing at them, the other coach beating the kid, etc.].
Oh but we loved it! I have it on DVD.

There are a ton of other un-pc things, including racist comments and about 10 kids piled into a convertible without seat belts.

MCW and Triche may be able to drive , but actually putting it in the basket is another thing. Lets just hope JB makes sure the only people allowed to speak to the media before the game are James, and Brandon, don't want any quotes from MCW.

Hate these games. Thus s/b a no contest. But David versus Goliath games can be brutal. Montana everything to win nothing to lose. Just the opposite for SU. Get ready for all the Seth Davis's of the media world who want to impress by not going chalk but predicting huge upsets. If SU wins nobody but us will remember the idiotic claim.if we lose the shathead. Will be crowing.

after the vermont debacle and the richmond ordeal years before that we will of course be a trendy pick to lose- some even said we should worry about stephen austin a few years back etc. this one looks like no problem to me.. they lost their leading scorer and really have two guards only one with size.. they might stick with us for a little bit but i think this will be a blowout and not the fights we saw from unc- a and indiana st.

if we win our first game i would prefer cal over unlv. unlv is an athletic team with a ton of frontcourt talent. we played cal a few years back and crushed them i recall.. i think its a good draw. Its to be expected to see good teams starting in round 2.

Watched the Big Sky final the other night MT is plucky and will hang with us for awhile they will even make a couple of runs once we start breaking away and then we will pull away big. They're lil'bigs (tallest player 6'7") will be exhausted on the boards will start to have trouble getting back this will be the perfect first rounf game for MCW's speed and the final score will be 80-59

Seth Davis is an imbecile.
If you went by the last 5 regular season games, who would you pick. Even with JS getting hot, 2 of the 3 BET wins were only by 3 and one was in OT. I'd like to say that SU has no problem beating Montana but the team is so Jeckel and Hyde they looked awful the first part of the first half agains DePaul! My pick is SU but don't blame those who think otherwise.

If Montana was a solid team I could see it. But they're basically a 15/16 seed

so i clearly have jinxed us

If you went by the last 5 regular season games, who would you pick. Even with JS getting hot, 2 of the 3 BET wins were only by 3 and one was in OT. I'd like to say that SU has no problem beating Montana but the team is so Jeckel and Hyde they looked awful the first part of the first half agains DePaul! My pick is SU but don't blame those who think otherwise.

Okay but those two wins came against #17 and #5 in the country not the little sisters of the poor

UNCA last year > Montana this year
I agree. Wasn't Asheville rated by someone as the 6th best 16 seed ever in the tourney last year? They sure played like it.

It's been often said that we have no bad losses this year.Iif we can still say that when it's over, I'll be happy.

It's been often said that we have no bad losses this year.Iif we can still say that when it's over, I'll be happy.

That could be said if we lost in round two.

That could be said if we lost in round two.

I'm not sure how much difference there is in losing in round 2 vs. the later rounds this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom