More on Noel/ Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

More on Noel/ Syracuse

Flacusian

All Conference
Apparently Cuse and Kentucky seem to be leading in the recruitment of Nerlens Noel according to a recent post on ESPN insider.

Kentucky and Syracuse are just two of many high-profile programs in the hunt for shot-blocking phenom Nerlens Noel (Everett, Mass./The Tilton School), but according to reports the Wildcats and Orange are both faring well in their recruitment of the big fella.

The article goes on to say that he stated to Bluegrasshoops.com that in terms of who was recruiting him the hardest it was Syracuse and Mike Hopkins.

Certainly great news! Go Hop you're the bomb baby!

I really don't like going up against Kentucky one on one for recruits... Its like gonna up against ND in football, although JB pulls more weight than our football team right now... Too many world wide wes's to win consistently...

F Kentucky , you guys let (cali) pari discourage you to much. any smart recruit will see what hes all about and his track record of doing things that are illegal and him getting reprimanded for it as well.

i think we may have an advantage over UK with him living in the northeast. But lets hope they dont come into SU's backyard and steal both Noel and Coleman. We gotta get one of them

I'm not sure that Kentucky is pushing all that hard for Coleman anymore ... they seem to have changed focus to other bigs. IMO the 2 schools for Coleman seem to be OSU and SU. IMO we won't know until Spring.

I'm not sure that Kentucky is pushing all that hard for Coleman anymore ... they seem to have changed focus to other bigs. IMO the 2 schools for Coleman seem to be OSU and SU. IMO we won't know until Spring.

By Spring we may have Noel...and then DC2 could be a passing thought...

i think if coleman wants to come, he can come. Even if we lock up noel

How can Noel pass up the chance to play with Christmas.