More Than 4,000 New Football STs Sold | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

More Than 4,000 New Football STs Sold

Dino’s challenge will be to maintain his teams edge being the hunted instead of the hunter and dealing with expectations.
AD's around the country will be watching.

"Before" is relative. I'm nervous now. ;) I want GameDay here. I think 2-0 pretty much cements it. This feels like the most anticipated football game in the history of the Dome.

The other two I think belong in the conversation are 1987 PSU and 1992 Miami

So, does this change our thinking about dome renovations with lower seating capacity?

So during the upgrade process I just added a 3rd season ticket. I found a 1st level 3-some on an aisle that was right across the aisle from a $ increase, and represented a marked upgrade from where I was. Decided it was totally worth the extra $.

Has anyone done the pick a seat thing they have at the spring game ? I missed the deadline this year so I figured I just wait for that. But I'm not sure what to do after I "pick a seat "

Update on single game tickets--they will run from $65 to $135. I called to see if I could get 7 together...no dice. However, I was given the option to buy a group of 15(minimum)...the best available were in 308 H,I, and J...at a price of $40 each(normally $65). I was also told of the additional option to put unused tickets up for resale which they facilitate. So I bought them and invited all my NY family members, including the kids. They are thrilled. This is our annual trip back to the Fatherland and will make for a nice reunion.

So, what are the takeaways. Buy sooner rather than waiting...if you want more than a few together, your only surefire choice will be a 15 ticket minimum in the end zone but at $40 per ticket with the likely situation that you'll be able to resell unused tickets maybe even for a profit. Individual tickets go on sale at the Dome on the 13th and to all Alumni on the 14th. General public later.

Sounds good for a sellout!!

Has anyone done the pick a seat thing they have at the spring game ? I missed the deadline this year so I figured I just wait for that. But I'm not sure what to do after I "pick a seat "
I did it the first year I bought seasons and it was a great experience. They had select seats throughout the dome color coded according to price level. A rep walked with me and gave me a ton of info. If you pick a seat, they walk you to the box office and you figure out how you're going to pay.

I did it the first year I bought seasons and it was a great experience. They had select seats throughout the dome color coded according to price level. A rep walked with me and gave me a ton of info. If you pick a seat, they walk you to the box office and you figure out how you're going to pay.
Thank you. This may be a noob question but I honestly have never picked a seat. How early should I arrive? and we're can I find a rep? . Sorry again if its a stupid question

Not at all stupid. I would show up at least an hour before the game, and there are reps throughout the seating area. If there’s none in your area ask your sections usher to help you find one.

Thank you. This may be a noob question but I honestly have never picked a seat. How early should I arrive? and we're can I find a rep? . Sorry again if its a stupid question

I'm really curious if they count the 3-game packages as season tickets or not. I was told those were selling well when I ordered them. Impressive number either way, but it would be even crazier if those arent included in the 4300 new seasons they are reporting

I'm really curious if they count the 3-game packages as season tickets or not. I was told those were selling well when I ordered them. Impressive number either way, but it would be even crazier if those arent included in the 4300 new seasons they are reporting
I don't work at the Dome, but in the industry you wouldn't consider them a "season ticket".

they already play games with the "turnstile" count, so I wouldn't put it past them to count the 3 game packs as seasons.

they already play games with the "turnstile" count, so I wouldn't put it past them to count the 3 game packs as seasons.
I don't think so. The packages are up high where season tickets are not an option. The areas are blacked out on the interactive seating chart.

Last edited:
We just went through 6700 new season tickets. 10K new by Clemson is the goal. It seems attainable.

Sales usually pick up in late July through the game week of the first home game. I predict it will be softer but 2-3K more seems reasonable

We just went through 6700 new season tickets. 10K new by Clemson is the goal. It seems attainable.

Sales usually pick up in late July through the game week of the first home game. I predict it will be softer but 2-3K more seems reasonable

That's awesome. Do you know if those numbers are inclusive of partial season packages?

I believe it is separate. A real chance the average attendance for the season could exceed 44K

Outstanding. This type of support will go a LONG way in keeping Dino at Syracuse for the long haul.

If the community can do its part and make sure the Dome is 90% full for non-FCS home games, we are in really, really good shape for the future.

Outstanding. This type of support will go a LONG way in keeping Dino at Syracuse for the long haul.

If the community can do its part and make sure the Dome is 90% full for non-FCS home games, we are in really, really good shape for the future.

September 2019 is shaping up to be a watershed moment for Syracuse football. It is so important that we perform on the field and feed the fire. Newcomers have shown that they may jump off the bandwagon quickly if we stub our toe against Maryland or Western Michigan or if we don't prove to be competitive with Clemson.