More Zach Allen News | Syracusefan.com

More Zach Allen News

More cowbell

Fever.jpg

What is meant by primary board and what is OE's effort?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

What is meant by primary board and what is OE's effort?

I see the recruiting board as a secondary, niche area, therefore to me this is the primary board. OE has been posting about Zach on this board, and I think that's a good idea.

This has to be the most exciting QB recruit since McNabb.

I know, I know. We were all (most of us at least) excited about Joe Daily, Cecil Howard and Perry Patterson.

But this guy really seems special.

I see the recruiting board as a secondary, niche area, therefore to me this is the primary board. OE has been posting about Zach on this board, and I think that's a good idea.

Once a kid commits all posts about that player should go here. The recruiting board is for uncommitted kids.

Once a kid commits all posts about that player should go here. The recruiting board is for uncommitted kids.

I'm down with that.

I know, I know. We were all (most of us at least) excited about Joe Daily, Cecil Howard and Perry Patterson.

This kid is the QB they have been looking for.

Kid will be on campus before any of the other qbs have a chance to claim the job on the depth chart. Huge opportunity for him.

Kid will be on campus before any of the other qbs have a chance to claim the job on the depth chart. Huge opportunity for him.
Wilson mentioned in an interview that he was looking into graduating early as well.

I was never excited about Cecil Howard ... I called into one of coach P's radio shows asking how they could put so much stock into a kid that only attempted about 100 passes his senior year ... all he said were "projections". At that point I threw up in my mouth and knew we were screwed.

I was never excited about Cecil Howard ... I called into one of coach P's radio shows asking how they could put so much stock into a kid that only attempted about 100 passes his senior year ... all he said were "projections". At that point I threw up in my mouth and knew we were screwed.

You had an opinion that didn't agree with P's recruiting strategy? Oh the horror.

You had an opinion that didn't agree with P's recruiting strategy? Oh the horror.

LOL .. it must really be a slow day up there ...

LOL .. it must really be a slow day up there ...

Actually it is.

Actually it is.

LOL same down here ... If I wasn't working on this infiniband network I would be sleeping so I can be up by 4:30 and beat traffic ...

I saw
Cecil at the Hershey game in PA and knew he would never be the QB at Syracuse. One of the weakest arms I've ever seen on anyone trying to be a QB. That includes high school.At best he was a fair runner. In practice he couldn't throw the ball over ten yards.

LOL same down here ... If I wasn't working on this infiniband network I would be sleeping so I can be up by 4:30 and beat traffic ...

FWIW, we have more in common (not related to the recruiting threads) than you think but I cant share in a post.

FWIW, we have more in common (not related to the recruiting threads) than you think but I cant share in a post.

I would not be surprised in the least ... I must therefore assume you are into high performance computing :)

I would not be surprised in the least ... I must therefore assume you are into high performance computing :)

Check your inbox.

Oh, just get a room you two.

This is top secret government work, boys. You laugh when he's called Kim Jong Bees, but the dude could make one phone call and have you instantly vaporized from space. My sources from MUFON say the code name of that device is "Deep Tanner". Sun burns have nothing on this little guy.

You've been warned. ;)

This is top secret government work, boys. You laugh when he's called Kim Jong Bees, but the dude could make one phone call and have you instantly vaporized from space. My sources from MUFON say the code name of that device is "Deep Tanner". Sun burns have nothing on this little guy.

You've been warned. ;)

Yeah he's already called my bosses ... just kidding ... turns out he is right ... we have more in common than I realized ... except I think he's taller LOL ...

Yeah he's already called my bosses ... just kidding ... turns out he is right ... we have more in common than I realized ... except I think he's taller LOL ...
great - there's two of you out there :eek: