Morgan going to Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

Morgan going to Syracuse

UConnSportsGuy

Walk On
I don't see a post about it on your first page of posts...so I appologize if it is old news. But during a UConn Football chat this morning at The Hartford Courant website, Dez Connor (UConn beat reporter) said that Morgan has eliminated UConn from his list and is going to Syracuse. Just thought I would pass along the word since I didn't see it here on your board...and again, sorry if it is old news and I just didn't see it.

Congrats on getting Morgan and hope you guys have a good (but not great) signing day tomorrow!:)

that would be news here UConnsportsguy. I hope you are right.

Hey, didn't you also break the news that Christobal was going to be the Rutgers head coach? j/k, I hope this is true.

Think most people thought thist was going to happen. Glad we had Reddish in our corner.

Thanks. He's been ours for a long time though.

I don't see a post about it on your first page of posts...so I appologize if it is old news. But during a UConn Football chat this morning at The Hartford Courant website, Dez Connor (UConn beat reporter) said that Morgan has eliminated UConn from his list and is going to Syracuse. Just thought I would pass along the word since I didn't see it here on your board...and again, sorry if it is old news and I just didn't see it.

Congrats on getting Morgan and hope you guys have a good (but not great) signing day tomorrow!:)

As an SU alum and a CT resident, I like you pal! I hope it's true.

Nice. Thanks for the info. Dez is an SU grad, I think.

The class is almost finished now. Who is still left out there?

JPO
MPB
Glanton and Whitehurst.

My guess is that we end up with one more DL and one more LB.

Thank you and good luck, but not too much good luck, to the Huskies.

Where is the PS with a chat similar to this? These are the types of things we as fans miss out on when people who have little background get hired as "beat writers".

Where is the PS with a chat similar to this? These are the types of things we as fans miss out on when people who have little background get hired as "beat writers".
no chance we would be getting info like that from Nolan

UConn fans are so lucky to have their beat reporter.

Guess we'll just have to settle for landing Wayne Morgan. :rolleyes:

Very quality get for us. No shock factor, but will be good corner. I really like how the secondary is looking for the future. Now hold onto Whitehurst and get JPO!

Great news for sure!
I know he supposedly didn't perform well at some camps in the summer but how does rivals have him as a few spots away from a 2* safety and the other other site have him as a few spots away from a 4* cornerback. It just doesn't make sense.

UConnSportsGuy gives unsolicted advice to ChuckNorris, SUforLife and TampaBayBill and they thank him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom