Most memorable individual moments? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Most memorable individual moments?

easy one for TE PhD

200w.gif

Leo Rautins tip in with 3 seconds left against Nova in the 3rd OT to win the Big East Championship in '81 at the dome.

Gerry McNamara during the entire 2006 Big East tournament.

McNamara is a guy where about 5 of them instantly come to mind for me and I don't really know what's number 1...

The 3 against UConn to put it into OT. I don't know if I've ever been happier for a player, because I knew we would win after that and I knew we'd make the dance at that point.

The 3 to beat Cincinatti.

The 3 to beat Georgetown on the road.

The 3 to beat ND in '03.

The inbounds steal and halftime buzzer beater against Missouri.

And nobody picked Pearl's halfcourt shot? How bout Hak's dunk from the outer limits vs ND?

Which ND dunk? The spin move and gliding dunk that came out of nowhere at the Dome in 03? Or the pump fake and then when the defender didn't go for it, just jump and dunk over him at ND? I think both are in the top 5 SU dunks.

McNamara is a guy where about 5 of them instantly come to mind for me and I don't really know what's number 1...

The 3 against UConn to put it into OT. I don't know if I've ever been happier for a player, because I knew we would win after that and I knew we'd make the dance at that point.

The 3 to beat Cincinatti.

The 3 to beat Georgetown on the road.

The 3 to beat ND in '03.

The inbounds steal and halftime buzzer beater against Missouri.

BYU and his 42 points in the first round of the 2004 NCAA tournament.

Jason Cipolla - game tying baseline shot against Georgia in the 1996 NCAA. I still don't understand how the defender didn't at least tip that Wallace pass, but it got over,

I really remember a game between Syracuse-Alabama in 1997 on CBS where Otis Hill just went nuts in the post. I think he scored 36 and I don't even remember if they won or loss. But he was just automatic in the post. scoring on fairly tough post moves time after time in a tight game. I probably remember this game more than others as living in Canada not as many Syracuse games were on TV at that time.

Jason Cipolla - game tying baseline shot against Georgia in the 1996 NCAA. I still don't understand how the defender didn't at least tip that Wallace pass, but it got over,

I really remember a game between Syracuse-Alabama in 1997 on CBS where Otis Hill just went nuts in the post. I think he scored 36 and I don't even remember if they won or loss. But he was just automatic in the post. scoring on fairly tough post moves time after time in a tight game. I probably remember this game more than others as living in Canada not as many Syracuse games were on TV at that time.

We lost that Alabama game. But yeah, I remember Hill putting on a low post clinic.

Hak

Awesome block by Hakim. It erased Hakim having missed 2 free throws with 13 seconds left just before his block. Just watched the end of the game and in the last minute Melo missed a 1 and 1 , Duany made 1 of 2, and Hakim missed both free throws. Neither team hit their free throws. Melo was named MVP with 20 points while GMAC had 18 after six 3 pointers all in the first half.

How about the following centers? What was there OSM?
Reafsnyder
Mookie Watkins
Celuck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors